Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Long Time No Post

It has been exactly ten days since my previous post. Sorta slackish. Haha.

Been too lazy to update my blog anyway =P. I guess some people must be saying I'm too busy involved with my girlfriend =P. Quite true by the way xD.

March holidays have always been a 'time like arrow'(Guang Yin Si Jian) period. Was barely able to complete my homework )_( What was more surprising however is that... Tons of other people didn't even bother to do -.-

Choir on monday was quite fun. But what was really LOL is that we actually played dota with our choir conductor BEFORE choir practice and he sorta MADE US LATE for choir. Haha. Of course, it was miss yee that was hosting the session, so we kinda got scolded )_(

But then again, he's not to blame, we're just too playful =P.

Tuesday was a great day for work. Then ask yourself. In the march holidays, how many people will start doing work ON A TUESDAY? Not me =P. So i spent the whole day dota-ing with David they all. Seems like 4Humility people are all starting to have dota in the comfort of their own houses. Haha.

Recently, i know that David gotten his, and believe it or not... TIFFANY TAM. Lol. That's like, so... random? Wonder if that's the word =P.

Wednesday was biology remedial and i stupidly thought we were so lame. Just go there one hour go home liao. Turns out its two hours )_( Kinda stupid me. Quite naive i must admit. Rained in the morning BUT soccer still went on with innovative practices practiced by innovative people like Mr Fan.

Floor wet? Make it dry. Lol.

Now that's cool.

Went to play dota in a lanshop... AGAIN. First time was monday, second time is wednesday. That's like playing on alternate days! And then tuesday i was playing. Also at home. Abit crazy, as in, DOTA-crazy. Lol.

Thursday's bowling. Dramatic day if you asked me. Went wasting damn lot of time. And had EIGHT PEOPLE... squeezed into ONE lane. If you've read other people's blog i think you would have known what happened. Haha.

Friday was choir! Again! Lol. Went to play dota in the morning. AGAIN. Now that's really playing lan on alternate days. I can already hear people saying 'NO LIFE LA' =P. As usual, was late for choir! But this time our conductor didn't even show up )_(

And i had lunch! Unlike monday, cos monday was ALREADY late when we left the lanshop, so no lunch for me. But this time! I had lunch. But still late. Lol.

Lunch with bigbird! But trust me, it wasn't the first time in the holidays =P. Just keep a LOW PROFILE xD.

Went to zoo on saturday and for the first time this week, TUITION! Maths tuition! And so i had to CHOING THROUGH my homework on saturday night and sunday morning. Just because there's celebration on sunday afternoon.

And that was when i regretted not doing my homework on tuesday. For the September holidays!!! I must do my homework on tuesday!!! Hahaha =P.

While you are thinking what's the sunday celebration... Look at the date of sunday =P.

I wonder if mc has said this on his blog already. But well, whatever. I'll just say.


Sadly, MC has been prevented from accessing his computer through various creative methods by his biological mum that I could have never thought of. Therefore, we should cherish his every post and love them like mad. MC says sorry to his dear and faithful readers(Even though I' doubt they'll be reading MY blog -.-)

No comments: