Friday, May 09, 2008

Long time no see!

Tried to type a whole chunk of chinese words to show off my talent. Well, apparently it didn't work... Wasted my time. Haiz.

Days it has been, or perhaps its weeks, I have not blogged. And I'm beginning to wonder if its a good thing. Computer addiction has always been at the back of my mind. Now it seems that it isn't really possible, especially when i haven't on the computer for four days straight.

Wonder why, but I'm quite proud of it.

Its Miss Choi's birthday today and well, the class prepared a 'surprise' party for her. To reflect upon the things that happen today, I believe Miss Choi expected it.

Reason being...

You wouldn't be able to hear a teacher go '是不是在玩我啊?' while running down the stairs and preparing to see a supposedly injured pupil. Lol.

My cough has been going for weeks... And finally, i see the light! It seems to be almost done. Excerise does help to improve your immunity! Basically i played soccer, basketball everyday and POOF! My cough is almost gone. Hahahahahahahahahaha...

KFC, MACDONALDS, ICE CREAM, ICE KACANG, CURRY! I'm back =P.

Choir practice also resumed )_(. Now to think about arise, shine. Haiz...

Dancing, dancing... =P.

Guess this shall be a short one until i can find a way to type cheeem cheeem chinese words and post it on my blog. And mentioning blogs... Miss Choi really went to put up the videos and lyrics of the songs that we suggested during CF. Oh dear... Lol

www.phscailaoshi.blogspot.com!

No comments: