Monday, August 09, 2010

Why watching Starcraft replays by pro players are bad for me:

1. When watching, the opportunity cost is not studying. And that's bad. Like, really bad. Because prelims is in 8 days? Yes. And A levels is months away. I need the muggggg. Like totally.

2. When watching, I get the urge to rush to the nearest store and buy a copy so I can play it myself too! Before it gets too late and I'll get owned by everyone in the game already. And that, does not help with my studies either, if I have to resists my urges.

3. I'll disappoint my teachers. Now that's NEVER a good thing. NEVER disappoint someone superior to you, your boss, whatever. Never, unless you have to. Because it'll cost you more than just a lecture. Probably promotion chances too. Yeah.

Conclusion: Starcraft is not doing me justice, but I still want it. Fragile human lifes -.-

No comments: