Friday, March 16, 2007

2nd round, must pass...

later, at 11am, i shall be having the 2nd round auditions
i clearly understand the consequences of failing.
i know that failing is not even suppose to be considered
i know that me failing will cause 4 girls at least
to fail with me, i'll be dragging others down
wad i'm afraid most is that im going to drag Her down
i wish that i wouldn't fail, and that Her would pass
for the best of us, i shall not even get anywhere near Her
only quietly looking, listening
i hope that she can wish me good luck before i go in
i hope that she can be in the same group as me
i hope that she will not fail with me.
that's it.

i pledge from this day forward:
No mapling after the march holidays until june
no dotaing unless some1 asks me to
no deliberate of not doing homework
concentration on studies SYF and Her only

i Shall:
only speak, when spoken to
answer, when asked to
ask, when need to
chat with Her, only when i want to

(everything applies after the march holidays)

No comments: