Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I've jus recovered from the depression, only to be hit by another 1

WARNING: THIS ARTICLE WILL TAKE UP AT LEAST 10MINS OF YOUR TIME DO NOT ATTEMPT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE TIME
so im so so so sry
i've been studying for the whole week just to prepare
for the a maths test
but unfortuantely
i still felt hopeless when i saw the paper.
anw, it was a good day, at least b4 the exam
i finally am less den 10cm away from Her
i finally held Her hand
well, more like shook her hand
but i always kept my distance, sooo well...
and btw, i have to say this
it was meant to be obvious!
i wouldnt giv details if i didnt wan it to be obvious
anyway, i felt a great sense of hopelessness when i saw the paper
and the best thing is, im at ques 2 when 45mins have passed...-_-"
o crap, so its like i can choing 5 ques in 15 mins
wow? im impressed, i didn't believe it, i had to
well den sunday came and a very interesting drama happened
let me specify

characters in the story:
big sis(of my mum): 60
2nd sis(of my mum): 58
3rd sis(of my mum): 57
4th sis(of my mum): 55
my mum : 53
cousin : 33
me : 14
so basically im here with a bunch of aunties
who are going to lao yu shen
hmmhmmhmm
now this drama all happened because of chinese new year
which is exactly the reason why they are gathered
they are gathered to celebrate, which ended up er.. say disgracful
btw... they told me not to tell any1
so i typed it out
1st, this gathering is going to be my 4th sis(of my mum) to pay
so we started with the yu shen of cos...
and den the 3rd sis(of my mum) suggested eating some vegetable
or wadever it was, which was not TOO expensive
BUT very not worth it
its like eating fried egg for $1
you'll get the point.
so my 4th sis(of my mum) was so not happy
that she said this(in hokkien): very bo hua, u want order
u pay urself la!
den i felt a sudden coldness betweem tje 4th sis and the 3rd sis(of my mum)
wah sha si hen zhong!
but then when it comes to eating...
everyone was merry and gay( u know the meaning)
and den....
when it came to the most dramatic part
er.. which is the bill paying...
this innocent er.. say lady who came to collect the bill
was faced with a very embrassing situation
my 2nd sis(of my mum) and the big sis(of my mum) and my cousin
are TRYING TO FIGHT FOR THE BILL
oh omg? den the poor lady was faced with 2 aunties and 1 man trying to stuff 2 $50
notes into her hand... so its kinda embrassing
well, my 4th sis(of my mum) practically sit down and said take hers
referring to my 2nd sis(of my mum)...
so... the poor lady finally decided to take the money from my big sis(of my mum)
and well, everyone had to accept right?
WRONG! after she left, the most dramatic thing
that i have ever seen in real life happened.
my dear cousin walked away! and just before he ran out
he left 2 $50 notes on the table...
so... er.. its like a damn awkward thing.
well, we had to go our separate ways to go home
and still remember the 3rd sis(of my mum)?
she was walking with us AND she said
aiyo hen diu lian leh, ni bu yao gen bia ren jiang
hen pai seh, dou shi da jie la(referring to the big sis(of my mum))
kay kiang, qu fu qian. wo ben lai qiu yi jing ba qian fang hao le
jun pei gai de, mei xiang dao da jie qu gai
zhen si de, xiang le dou jue de paiseh.
and i was like WOW! every1 wants to pay the bill huh
er not my 4th sis(of my mum) la
BECAUSE, my mum said she wanted to pay too
o crap! i cant imagine wad were they thinking man!
OK, episode finish



back to monday, wah monday 8 people from 3h never come leh
record sia, 2i also not that bad b4
and den hor, ss very sian
7 people pass nia, and guess hw much i got? 4/30
cant believe it? me too, accept the facts, face the music
and then when mrs janice lim asked for the chap 2 notes
18 or 19 of us didn't manage to do it
including me, i clean forgotten about it
so she said go out and sit in 2 rows and do them now
seeing the amount of people outside was quite say, funny
20/40 people were outside
12 were inside
8 were absent
crap, how come we can be so siao 1
that will never happen to 3e

and then today haiz, finally saw the a maths paper
die like siao...
study 1 week still fail
1st time in my life leh
study and fail normally is study wont fail
or dun study also wont fail
now is study and den fail...
zzzzzzz
sometimes i seriously wonder how long i can still go on
since last year when i saw the combination result
im been suffering from depression and yet
pretending all the time when im in school or when people who know me is around
having just recovered, i was stroke with another 1
i really feel that i couldn't take it anymore
haiz, yi bo wei ping, yi bo yu qi
haiz, mum nagging again, gtg
i could have write longer if i had the time.

No comments: