Saturday, April 07, 2007

Self Discovery

I've never realised this... I actually eat when i am sad or jus bored
jus yesterday night, i actually was so damn bored that i went into my parent's room and jus on the radio which havent touched for like 1 or 2 years? i jus on the old dusty radio with that 2 big speakers. and i was there for straight 2 hours... i cant believe it and all the while i dunno opened how many packs of dunno wad... 2 hours... in front of a radio, not tv, not the com, the radio, THE RADIO! omg? am i really that desperate? don't i have friends?
When was the last time i played dota with zhi kai, greg and ming chuen?
was it 5 months ago?
when was the last time i played maple? was it when the school holidays ended?
When was the last time i chatted with Her? was it 21 days ago?
i dun seem to be able to afford more than 3 sentences with Her
i didn't even hit 2 for the past 2 weeks... its not her fault
the problem lies with me... i have a weird personality which others will call losers.
i am satisfied when i look at Her from 5metres or more away
im not possesive... but people would say that that's loser behaviour
but i dun care, i seriously dun, my socks wouldn't be that high if i cared
again, people will call me a loser... i dun care, i am now living a life for myself and Her
sometimes having a solved big problems will only cause the brain to have spaces
for more problems, although they are not big, or heck, not real,
my brain processes them, and im troubled again
i fear... i fear that im a victim of depression already
Zhi Ying Wo Wei Ai Er Shen, I Will Carry On!

No comments: