Thursday, April 19, 2007

Undeserving Things, Plaguing My World

Guess by now, everyone in PHS already knows, we got a BRONZE
basically, i really felt that it was undeserved... we didn't do very badly
in fact, by a recording of some kind person, we did very well
what caused the BRONZE? i still do not know, but, facts and facts
taking things in my stride has always been my style
this BRONZE broke the custom, i couldn't accept it for 5mins
but seriously this BRONZE wasn't the only thing i didn't deserve
today, i also got back my A-Maths test results, it was a full mark
and frankly speaking, i didn't deserve it, mayb it was jus too easy
but i felt that it was unfair, other people studied, and barely made it
i was getting scolded the night before and didn't do a shit
and c'mon? i got a full mark? it was an unjustified 1, like the BRONZE we had
Maybe time will tell me everything, show me the light
But till that day comes, i will be wandering in this darkness
Looking for you, 1 that i didn't deserve, but thrown into this darkness too.
Im Sorry.

No comments: