Friday, January 04, 2008

Open house tomorrow!

Dancing disastrous.
D.D

Great.

Some chest popping action inside some fast moving rhythm. Now that's crazy. Luckily the ladies decided to change some of the steps. Seriously disliked them.

Because... Guys do not so nice, guys can't do it well that easily, and its more of girls' style to wave their assets around. Looks kind of obscene in the start >.<

Haiz. Dancing, not my art man. Actually, I sucks in all kinds of art anyway. Haiz, dancing, singing, drawing, painting. I think I'm better at crapping. Haha.

Saw who would be in the same english class and was quite happy. People that was with me last year aren't here anymore!!! Other than raymond, which is a good thing. In fact, other than the fact that I don't really entertain the thought of being taught, the classmates are a good thing!

Open house is tomorrow. It's almost the whole choir's wish to get more guys. Last year's harvest was pathetic. No offense. A guy a year, doesn't make things clear.

Tomorrow, i want wake up at 5.30am and hope i could get to school by 7am. Wish me good luck! Off to sleep =P. Pray for an insomnia-less night =P.


Ships are safest at port, but that's not why they're built.

No comments: