Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Open house

Open house performance was quite okay, didn’t really screw up. At least for the most part =P. Was quite surprised about something though.

And that’s the fact that, NO DANCERS could make it to school by 7am as instructed. Not even the lady who gave out the instructions. Now that’s impressive. What’s more impressive is that when I stepped into our music room at 7.05am, Sze Hoe was the first and only one there. Now’s that’s the sun rising from the west.

Slacking from after choir to end of day. It’s really, SLACKING. The only work I’ve done is to help MC pack up a little when he’s doing his one-man show due to the lack of responsibility to be punctual. LOL.

-Low profile business (Private & confidential, at least from my point of view)-

English class was better than I expected. Seriously, my English got hope le!!! Yay. Mr whiteway is damn cute =P.

Junhao sits on my left and Gregory on my right. Know what that means? Sharing of information on a single topic -.- That’s not the end. It also means, they’re exchanging information OVER ME. I really should be either transparent or translucent. But too bad, I’m opaque.

One damn cute thing is that Gregory, whose register number (English class de) is 5, sits on my right (as mentioned above…) and I have a register number of 10, while junhao has a register number of 15. COOL.

Imagine from the teacher’s point of view.

-Gregory-Me-Junhao-
- 5 -10- 15 -

COOL!!!

I should really be grateful for having so many cute teachers teaching me!

Firstly, there’s dear Mr Chin Shin Wea, WHO PANGSEHED US this year but nevertheless super cute all the time.

Got Miss Choi!!! Super aggressive style of person (she say herself de =P), a little demanding at times but still damn cute!

There’s Mr Chin(another one -.-) soon huat who can hardly bend down to play snooker to be our teacher-in-charge WHO PANGSEHED US too.

Why all snooker teachers have to pangseh us??? Sobs~

Cute cute Mr Sim is there with his super zaiededed general knowledge that I saps like some kind of leech. He’s also damn good at acting and laughing is of no problem if he’s in a happy mood.

And Mrs Janice Lim! Starting damn scared of her. Now, haiz, no need scared le la =P. Unless I didn’t complete her work of course =P.

Mr Tan Bak Seng also very nice de! Unless he’s in a bad mood. Then that’s a completely different case. But other times, damn nice guy!

MR CHANDRA!!! These are MY NOTES!!! Hahahaha. Yay, I have him for this year. Now biology is gonna be an ‘A’ subject =P. Though it already was, but that isn’t the point!

DON’T OFF MY COMPUTER!!! Hahaha. Mr whiteway’s verse. Got me laughing for quite a long time, especially when that ‘Damn it!’ came not long after.

My English got hope le… Haha.

I think, that’s all, at least, FOR NOW. Haha.

I’ll be going for some biology thingy in buona vista and won’t be back in school until like next week? Don’t miss me =P. I think I’ll miss you people more >.<

Wonder why my blogpost suddenly turned out so crap. I should really avoiding sidetracking so much. Now I forgot what’s my main idea. Argh. Whatever.

Will be blogging on Saturday(hopefully) about the biology thingy! Stay tuned!(copy tv de)


It’s all worth it. Trust me.

No comments: