Monday, June 28, 2010

400th Post. Not going to turn out to be how I wanted it to.

Because of a simple gesture early in the morning, even before I stepped into the premises of our school.

You looked back...

Why did you?

You looked like you had something to say but stopped yourself because you saw someone with me.

What did you want to say?

I want to know.

In my 350th post I wondered where I would be when my 400th post arrives, and was even doubtful if there is going to be one but through these 50 posts. I restricted myself. I limited myself.

Restrain.

I tried to talk no more of you. I don't want to know anymore. I want you to leave. Don't look back and leave. Let me stay behind in the shadows. But you looked back. Why? What did you want to say?

The first day of school wasn't a great one. As if maths during the holidays wasn't stressing enough. Further maths after school. Additional biology lectures going up in the week. Irresistable sleep during the chemistry lessons. It ain't going well.

It ain't what I hoped, or wanted.

This post was supposed to be a happy one. A happy 400th post. Its not. I'm sorry.

For myself.

No comments: