Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hmmz. Computer incoming within 10 working days! Hehe. But can't wait )_(

So I'd rather get a laptop like my bro did! Then he can carry it home immediately!!! Ahhhhhhhh. To wait 2 weeks is a little sad. Well... Wanna go buy an expensive expensive Starcraft disk! Like the original one might cost up to $70! Or more! But ah!!! Totally excited!

I think I abit too high liao lols~

Anyway! Went to the largest observation wheel in the whole today! The Singapore Flyer! Hehe. Don't feel so "suaku" anymore ^^
yea the view is niceeeee. And there are pictures in my phone! Which in the past was impossible to extract and upload or anything like that because I can't install the samsung software in the old com! But everything's gonna change with a new com man! Ahhhhh

No comments: