Sunday, June 20, 2010

I really wonder, is it that unreasonable to ask for a complete answer sheet without errors?

The answer is given to us in advance so that when we do the questsions and reach the answers, that means our methods are correct, and the opposite if they're wrong. So if we do not reach the answers with the right methods, where does it get us? Nowhere here nor there!

I know that its hard on the teachers to print out the questions, answers and its taxing, lots of paperwork. But an incorrect answer given would just drive the already-going-crazy students further to the edge of the cliff.

Plus, it tells us that just when we think we've got the right answers, we get shot in the face. And our confidence plummets. Really is that what the teachers aim for?

Isn't striving for excellence the exact objective. And here we are, slogging our heads out trying to meet up with the teacher's expectations, only to fall once and again.

I seriously think I'm doing too much maths. Haha, its getting into my head! Haiz, and the sudden homework workload. I don't whats going on in the world anymore.

People who preach about the importance of planning in advance is causing all of our planning to go down the drain.

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"

Now it probably is, you can plan all you like, but if you aren't detailed enough, you will still fail. Seriously, haiz. All the additional homework that I only know about in the past 48 hours.

If I can complete them, I'll be breaking my own personal record for homework-doing man. Which by the way, I'm supposed to, since I'm in a JC )_(

Back to maths...

No comments: