Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Its been quite some time since a happy post. And I'm sad about that too. It kind of reflects how I've been doing ain't it? Lots of happy post means much love and happiness felt. So definitely, I'm pretty sad these few days.

I'm already trying my best. In almost everything. Other than studies of course. I never ever try my best for that. Who knew that when you had a good habit, it is just as hard to quit? Though really, its ambiguous to what can be considered a good or bad habit.

All I know however, is I am really facing much difficulty stopping myself from typing "tr" in the address bar and click the first option that comes out.

For those who still don't know who cyanide is, maybe typing that will have her blog's address pop up too.

No gurantees.

Just like how I'm feeling now. The amount of unknowns are far too much to contemplate. I only know one thing for sure:
I'm alive, I need to be, I will be.

Whatever decisions I make I should not regret it.

Should not.


The truth is, the only way not to regret any decisions made, is not to make any to begin with. How ironic? For that in itself, is making a decision.

No comments: