Saturday, July 10, 2010

To begin with, I'm really sleepy and want to go to sleep now. Unlike what most teenagers are, I do get tired around 12am. Yes. I'm a nerd.

But I guess saying all those make no sense for the reader since they probably won't be reading this right after I post it. Hmmz. Redundant. Haha.

Anyways, I said all those CRAP above(Yes I do know that they're crap) just to pre-inform anyone that is reading this that due to the fatigue I may have difficulty with the content and quality of the post. Not that it is very good to begin with, BUT, it will be of even lower standards. So I seek forgiveness.

Thank you.

So track and field meet is coming. I do agree that I am a sportsmen. Wherever basketball is concerned.

Only.

So seriously, throwing javelins, shotputs, discuses, running relays are not my thing. Really. But I can't bear to the people getting worried over the amount of people joining instead of the quality that joins. So I guess I'll just go 滥竽充数*. Look for english translation(my style) below.

Regardless, decided to go for high jump and javelin. Should I explain my rationale? Hmmz, I think I will. Its like, throwing javelin is really cool right? Yeah, I sound damn bimbo but really, that's the reason for choosing javelin! Haha =P. And high jump.

Clarification here. Vertical leap is NOT EQUAL to good high jump guy. Yes, during the compeition period, my vertical leap is pretty good. Grabbing the rim USED TO be no problem. But high jump's a whole category away ain't it? So whatever, since somehow someone convinced to.

And my failed my chemistry test. Like. Expected.

Still sad nevertheless. Oh wells, by half a mark only. Should I be glad that I didn't fail by a large amount or sad that I could've passed with one more mark. Really, its depends on our own point of view right?

The half-filled, half-empty thingy.

Is this an irony or paradox? Haha. GP skills kicking in.

Either way, its actually real bad to be failing tests now. ANY test should not be flunked. I guess I'm nowhere near where I'm supposed to be. At this time 2 years ago I was already studying for prelim 1 and getting real good at my syallbus already. Apparently now I'm still playing games. HAHA. Starcraft and Warcraft!

And even influenced my classmates to play with me. I'm such a bastard huh.

Live with it =).

滥竽充数 = Trying to meet the mininum with pure numbers(note: This is not entirely true, this is my explanation for it, read with concern in mind.)

No comments: