Thursday, July 22, 2010

Maybe I should start reading FML, or MLIA or just follow people on twitter. Yes I have a twitter account, but no I do not use it. So don't bother giving me request whatsoever. I believe I didn't follow anyone on twitter yet, so it should be a blank when I finally do log in.

Anyways, life these days aren't that good after all. Day by day, we're stepping towards the major exams. No one has to remind us to study. We know it. We just don't bother following it. Instinct says play is better. And so it shall be.

Sense vs instinct is like david vs goliath.

Who cares if david wins in the end.

Millions of things to work on, millions of situation to get out off. I'm living each day wishing the day would end soon. That is not a good thing. Never a good thing. Its called dwindling your life away. Perhaps, only if someone suddenly told me I'm gonna die in a few months then I would start to treasure life more.

And I would feel justified not studying. HAHA. Nice one.

No comments: