Monday, October 14, 2013

Once and again, it happens. Fate plays us around like little pieces on the chessboard, and I'm just a pawn that deserves no special attention.

Why then? Every time I come close to stopping, to understanding, to enlightenment as some might call it, divine intervention stops me? Is it the lack of resolve that leads the devil to tempt, or just the good old angel guiding towards the right direction when I'm off my track?

Its as if my decision don't mean a thing to any of them, and that with a simple flick of the wrist they could rewrite my destiny, my circumstances, my decisions.

Learnt helplessness?

Maybe I should just stop feeling, stop desiring and my sufferings would stop, like what Buddhism preaches, since it lies the closest to my atheistic views.

And here I am talking about angels and devils, how ironic.

No comments: