Saturday, June 02, 2007

Haiz, another nagging session =P

Haiz, got scolded again by my brother last night, it was kinda surprising man, he just sat at the sofa & say, "Bring me your report book!"
And my reaction was... Huh? you mean you haven't see it? then how come you still scold the last time? grrr... Brought him my report book and he took 20 seconds to look at it. Then he said, "Chinese also can fail arh? Are you a chinese anot? I got 1 friend, his son get 60+ for his chinese, tio scolded by my friend liao, cos all his other subject can get 90+ then chinese get 60+ only, so low, as a chinese should score for chinese de lo."(all in chinese, i translate myself =P)
So i was thinking, wah? 90+ for all other subject except english arh? he special stream go transfer to normal tech issit? seemed so impossible la.
Then he told me he consulted my brother-in-law on how he could help me in my studies, and well, my brother-in-law said that there was no way to help me, he said that 15years old is old enough to make decisions. there is no way to help.
AND I AGREED! the best way to help me is to let me die.
Then he went on saying about maths...
He said, "Tell you maths must write de, see la, everytime revise just look only, never practice, thats why get so lousy, see a-maths. Test 1, 49.2% only, this kind of lousy result come out because you look look then think can liao la. See test 2, even worse, only get... Wah? 81%??? not bad huh?"
its like damn funny la, saying how lousy, how lousy, then suddenly, wah not bad arh, 81%... so crap can? i almost laughed out la, he himself also abit paiseh... Hahaha. Then he went on to ask what is 'combined humanities'
i said it was history and social studies(i take history =P)
The he exclaimed, "Social Studies also can fail arh? What the hell are you doing man?"... and i was thinking, i thought alot of people fail Social Studies de? Haiz, now is different times liao, maybe last time Social Studies no kick de... after all there is this long generation gap, maybe last time in Social Studies they learned how we managed to survive instead of the new policies that we learn about today.
Then he commented on my gaming and how i cannot improve without coming down with a will to stop gaming once and for all. And unless i am able to stop gaming, its impossible to improve de lo. And i was disappointed la, my brother used to check the internet history de lo, so he should know that i stopped gaming de lo, during that long 2months. Yet now he say this kinda things, so after all he stopped checking the internet history and didn't realised i stopped gaming, and so i get wronged again for something i didn't do again. How crappy man?
i know that humans tend to focus on negative things more than positive ones but its too exagerrating can? Can't he see the difference? 49.2% to 81% leh, you think easy arh. He just take improvements for granted lo. He practically think that im supposed to improve lo, but when i do worse, he comes down hard on me lo. So is this fair? just think la? Fair meh? Sorry, i don't think that its fair can?
perhaps im getting a little agitated here, i don't care lo, i knew the world is unfair, i just don't know how to make it fair.

No comments: