Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Third Day Of School

Today is another crappy day, seriously... I woke up early in the morning thanks to my alarm and realised i could sleep another 30 mins and get away with it... So i returned to sleep... But apparently my dad also heard my alarm, and told me to get up... i haven't told them that wednesday is 8.05...

Reached the school at 7.15am, and saw her already in the canteen... wondered if anything big was going on... hmmz, apparently not. Went for chapel that i haven't been to for a month or so... It's still beautiful as ever, as expected of god's house =P. Was told a long story about this guy named jacob, and his ways for life, grabbing everything to survive... Trying everything to survive, kind of like me to a small extent.

Went for maths and faced those questions that i don't understand yesterday... And unfortunately, today, i still don't understand >.< perhaps i didn't try hard enough. Chemistry was teaching something i had been taught before a year ago... Except the fact that those element symbols are something that i seriously cannot remember... Unlike the chem genius next door...

Snooker was tiring la... It isn't a sport that most people think as... In most sports, stamina and technique matters the most. In snooker, it's not, mentality is far more important, technique is just to help you feel more confident of winning. Once you lag behind, you will find it hard to catch up UNLESS you believe that you are able to win that opponent. In Snooker, concentration is part of mentality too, the inability to concentrate would be dangerous.

I am really grateful towards Ming Chuen... seriously, not sarcastic at all. Reason being, i have this fatal weakness in snooker, the inability of concentrating and the super nice personality of playing at my opponent's level, basically speaking, no matter how lousy the opponent, he still can win me, because i would play at his level... And the inability to concentrate? It applies to everything in my life, i can never ever concentrate 100% on a single thing. However, any match with Ming Chuen would force to be concentrate at least 70%. And today the match i played with Ming Chuen, i successfully concentrated at a 85% level but honestly speaking, i never won Ming Chuen anyway... Even the match today... i got ahead of myself because i was leading by 20 points and then... Ming Chuen caught up with me to a score of 49-49. Crap! but i well deserved it...

I just hope that tomorrow's match would go kinda smoothly... I hope...

No comments: