Saturday, September 08, 2007

Fairness

Since don't know when, i remember people telling me that the world is fair. If you ever get beaten up, someday, someone will beat that idiot up for you. But the important thing is that you don't ever go to the extent of returning the beating.

Then when i grow up a little, people starting telling me the world if unfair. We just have to live with it. People suffering in africa while we enjoy ourselves in singapore. That can't possible be fair. People slogging their heads off in work while their bosses take 1 look at the report and get 2x as much money.

Sometimes, i still believe that the world is fair. When you shift all of your effort to a single subject, your other subjects suffers. I mean, to me, that is reasonable enough. Unless of course, even that single subject failed.

Well, sometimes, that happens with friends too. I oftenly remember trying to win a certain person's trust and then later losing all the others. Most of the time guys will just keep quiet when they see me doing that... Yah, because they know my attention will return when I'm done.

I sound like some mad idiot. Forget it. Just remember one thing. The world is fair. I gain a friend, i lose one. I really felt like I'm gaining one now. But also losing one now. Haiz. The world is fair.


Some things are just that i don't say, it doesn't mean that i don't know.

No comments: