Friday, September 07, 2007

Last day of school holidays.

Haiz, its FRIDAY. Signaling the last weekday of the holidays. Reflecting back on what i've done, i realized... I didn't do anything other than play computer all day long! OMG! As far as i know, there's homework ranging from ss to bio to maths. And i only did maths and a little of bio!

Luckily there's 2 more days for me to choing. Hope i will be feeling hardworking enough to do my homework bah. And if there is anymore... Please tell me sia. I don't have the patience to go and remember all the homework. A little ma fan for me =P.

So reached school at 12.15pm to play snooker. First went to the guard house to claim the key. But since i was expecting banglian, i thought he might have collected it already. But just went to the guard house just in case. Saw the 'new' security guard. Think he's here for at least 2 month le bah. I can't seem to forget the trouble the last time he caused me -.-

Kind of expecting more crap again, i approached him and said "snooker room key". As if the word 'snooker' was never in his dictionary, he asked me what was that. And told me to write out on a piece of paper. 'snoo-ker'. That was how he pronounced it. Then he proceeded to ask if my name was in the book to check if i really had the authority to claim the snooker room key.

After proving it to him, he went to take the keys but realized it was missing. So he told me someone else claim it already. And i honestly felt kind of pissed off. "You mean someone took from you already and yet you still don't know what is 'snooker'?" was my thoughts at that time. Was thinking how '*t**i*' he was. But then again, it might not be him who let banglian claim the keys.

Went to the snooker room and played with banglian. He told me zaccheus was coming back and i was like 'who the hell is zaccheus?'. Then i remembered. A junior that was extremely attitude and plump with great potential as a snooker player. But when he came back, i was honestly shocked. He was not as plump as before and much taller. Hmmz. However, since he quit snooker dunno how many months ago. He was kind of good considering how long ago the last time he played.

Potential indeed.

I was on form lah! Like when was the last time i was on form? Kind of impressed the juniors =P. But that form was retained until bigbird came. So sad. Lost my form >.<

So i currently have another nicholas sparks title with me. But then again, i might not even have the time to read it in the first place.(remember the homeworks?). So i shall try my best to finish 3 titles in 1 week. Cool. I'm gonna burn midnight oil reading nicholas sparks today.

Recently, i been feeling extremely tired. Exhausted, fatigued. Whatever. The thing is i start to sleep more and more with each day coming. I remember monday i was up at 7, tuesday at 7.30, wednesday at 8, thursday at 8.30 and today at 7am cause i slept at 7pm on thursday.

Funny huh? Not doing much yet feeling so tired. Don't even wanna try to use my brain to think how to do sums especially my a-maths revision. It's getting no where. Haiz. Just now in the afternoon i sprinted 5 seconds to reach a bus that was leaving. And upon reaching the bus, i realized i was PANTING. Omg? I think i need gyms sessions. Lol.

Choir was okay. Nothing exciting happened >.<
But lim han came back! Mr golden hair lion =P. But due to sad circumstances. We didn't have much time out after choir and most went home instead. Haiz. So the remaining people(limhan,laurel,jiayin&me) went to coffee bean and tea leaves for some relaxation time. Unfortunately, there was no place for us to sit >.< And it was pouring outside...

So we did a very dishonest act. Morally wrong but normal people will just find it okay. We ordered the cakes(which was at 50% discount) and brought it up to the foodcourt. Sat and ate there without buying any food from the foodcourt. Haiz. Feeling guilty again.

But since guys have huge appetites(unless lost in love), we still ordered dinner after we finished our cakes... Laurel & JiaYin shared a bowl of yu pian chou(fish porridge). Limhan teased them about how sweet the soup was... Two person share mah, of course SWEET la =P.

Went to take photos outside the 7-eleven. In front of the bread branded "First Choice". Damn funny. Shall not elaborate. Use your imagination. 3 ppl(not including me). Jiayin beside laurel beside limhan. WHAT COULD HAPPEN??? LOL.


Lies are just another form of communication

No comments: