Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday!

Went so damn early to school to study. 6.40am. Cool. Normally i wouldn't even be on the bus to school at that time. And there i was, mr kiasu trying damn hard to squeeze whatever chemistry i could into my brain. All the way until 7.10am. When i was JunHao coming and went to his homeroom with him.

Contradictory to the sight in our class, 3e people were all mugging for the biology test coming forward later. All freaking hardworking. Not like us, bloody slackers. Haiz.

Mrs Choy didn't come. But the test went on with mrs lau being the invigilator instead. Kind of okay... Wasn't too hard but neither easy either. Maybe get an A2? =P.

Maths is bored. Mr tan taught a little and let us do our homework. Really needed the time, yesterday was mugging whole day long so had no time to do my maths homework. But due to the large amount of noise i produce in maths class, it still wasn't a productive period of time. And hence i did not do much, well, not as much as i thought i would be able to do.

Chemistry test was cancelled >.<
So i wasted this morning. Could really used the sleep sia, since i choing bio until so late. Haiz. Done some cation anion things which don't make much sense to me. Though they somehow ring a bell somewhere.

Realized something during physics class. I've been concentrating too much on maths & biology. I've basically neglected the other 2 sciences and naturally the other weaker subjects. Omg? I don't have much time to catch up sia. Siao liao ahhhh. I'm facing a crazy schedule.

The crazy schedule:
  1. Social Studies test this thursday
  2. English oral presentation on current affairs this thursday.
  3. Physics test next tuesday
  4. English summary test next tuesday
  5. Start of EOYs next friday
  6. 1 million things i forgot currently

Cool? I need some superman genes to help me cope man.

Cheated miss janice chang today =P. Made me feel bloody guilty. We're supposed to have an ss test today. But since Mrs Janice lim did not appear in school today, we happily lied that there is no ss test. Starting still thought we couldn't get away with it because ms chang said she is going to check. And i honestly thought that she'll find out the truth. But in the end? She still let us go =P. Someone used my name, "he is ss rep leh!". I forgot who is it.

Went for a little soccer to relieve the immense large amount of stress produced by the above 6 things currently hot on my tail. There was 1 part where JunHao did something damn heroic. And alot of people were cheering for him. Then i shouted, "JunHao I love You!" and guess what? Someone shouted back, "Then ChiaGek 怎么办!?“. Erm. I honestly did not find a reply on the spot. Lol.


Flower idiot. 你以为我想的啊?

No comments: