Friday, September 14, 2007

First week of school

I think I'll skip monday & tuesday and proceed on to wednesday instead. Here it comes...

WEDNESDAY
Interesting day i must say. Full of events. Crapped events, whatever. Chapel isn't as boring as normally it will be... I wonder why. Hmmz, perhaps it was the cute, innocent comments that small little kids pray to god. Haha.

Proceeded on to chinese lesson. Mr sim was talking about this 成语 called 单刀赴会。. He spoke of his experiences and even those about negotiating with secret societies. And he emphasized on the need to NOT 单刀赴会 as it is dangerous and 英雄不吃眼前亏. He said that even when he went to negotiate with the secret societies, he brought along 2 friends, 1 a policeman, the other a detective. Both carrying guns hidden.

As a student. I was awed by his stories, but also absorbed them under 'stories'. Little did i know i should really use what he just said. Especially since, its recess after chinese class...

Went up to the library but saw that it was closed >.<
Went down to play soccer instead. Sec 4 people came to play with us. Soon 3Agape people was also playing. Its like 30 over people playing soccer in a small area such as the multi-purpose court. Super 'squeezy'.

After the game, i was pushed by an incoming force from the back, in other words, i didn't see it coming. Stumbling to the ground, i was wondering who pushed me and saw that it was kim seng.
I've heard them saying that i was playing too rough in the match, but never expected them to take revenge AFTER the match. Still filled with shock, i went back to class, but never made it there the way i suppose i would.

While being the last of the Express people to leave the multi-purpose court, i was 'summoned' back to them again. With the other express people walking away, leaving me behind. 单刀赴会 huh. Firstly this guy, who i do not know the name, claimed that i pushed him during the game and kicked him. As though waiting for an explanation, he stood there. Looking very unhappy.

I apologized but did not see the palm coming. Guess i was careless.

"whap!" and a slap handed on my left cheek. And fortunately or perhaps unfortunately, i was in a good mood that time and didn't immediately return the slap. Looking back at it now, i couldn't imagine what would have happen if i returned the slap. Plus, mr ong(the basketball coach) was there. And if i returned the slap, there would be teachers, there would be gangsters. Shortly speaking, i would be in trouble with both white & black.

Exciting day huh?


THURSDAY
In case you still haven't notice, i have just written main points of the day, not very much of the whole day's activities. I did that for 2 reasons. 1: To make sure this post wouldn't be damn damn damn long. 2: some of the things i already forgotten. Haha.

It was in the morning where bigbird dropped by to take her biology textbook and lewis's a maths book. So tongues wagged -.-
David lost his trust. Haha. Like finally? Sometimes you should really go with the crowd. Or you'll just ending up being last in the crowd. Lol =P.

Had my orals after school... Was honestly quite nervous. I wonder why. And reading nicholas sparks didn't seem to calm me down either, or perhaps i was nervous because of nicholas sparks. Whatever. All i know is that i was called out by miss tang while reading. And by her tone, it seem to be a little urgent. So i put down my nicholas sparks and went to her.

Beside her stood a sec1 boy. The next thing i knew is i was instructed to watch over him as he ran his 5 rounds around the parade ground. Though he isn't exactly fat, he is a little plump and by the 3rd round, he was walking. While watching him, the guys went over to the multi-purpose court to play soccer and asked why i didn't want to play. And none of my reasons seem to get into their ears. Haiz.

Pitied this sec1 guy and ran the last round with me. I need to relax. Lol. Professionals often claim that excerise can help to relax ourselves. And a little of jogging was kinda useful. Haha.

Went for my oral, still a little tensed up i must say. But the opening sentence of miss tang calmed me down. A simple thanks was what she said. And it calmed me down. Hmmz.

Well, passage was not bad, picture was totally crapped with me saying 2 sentence ONLY in like less than 15 seconds? Omg la. But conversation was quite good. At least to me, and i could see miss tang nodding her head. That's a good sign right? Lol.


FRIDAY
Choi Pei Ling has been missing for a whole week now. And i don't even know why. Nobody even bothered to tell me, perhaps no one even knew. Haiz.

Maths+Amaths test was CRAP!!! I think I'm gonna flunk it like i did with the common tests. Honestly speaking, NONE of the answers i came up with was EXACTLY the same as the options given(it was a MCQ test). So it was quite a tikam tikam test for me. Honestly, that feeling sucked. The feeling of unsure really really sucked. Haiz.

Assembly was nothing but slack, noise and more noise. It is starting to get on my nerves. Haiz. Done 2 questions of my a maths homework(thats all i can managed to do in such an enviroment). And WenYi asked me why i suddenly so hardworking. Haha. Always is she damn hardworking de lor... And i replied, "exams coming le, no time." Which is obviously crap since i won't have the self-discipline to revise at home... Lol.

Went for choir and when the choir guys were asking me to play soccer... But then i don't want to play... Needa go buy present. But i cannot say i going buy present right? Since the birthday boy is one of those who asked me. So i used 'reverse psychology' and said i was going out with my girlfriend. SiYang proudly annouced that my girlfriend is the Amaths book -.-

I got so choing Amaths de meh? And so i somehow managed to get any with it, since obviously no one would believe that i was going out with my girlfriend, especially when i don't even have one. I SUPPOSED i was early, so i went to play a little soccer with the guys, i honestly have the intention to leave at 5.30pm. Which in the end did not come true. Haha.

Bigbird arrived at the field and tongues start to wag. Especially since my excuse was 'going out with girlfriend'. So the choir guys happily assumed Bigbird is my girlfriend -.-
I think i was stinking since i just played soccer but nevertheless went ahead to AMK hub to buy the present. Yes, that is the real intention, don't think too much people.

Bought, chatted, walked and went home.

Simple as that. Don't let your imaginations run wild.


Failures are just stepping stones to success. And vice versa.

No comments: