Saturday, February 16, 2008

16th February

I am going to beat around the bush. Don't say i didn't warn you.

Today, 16th February is quite an interesting day. Firstly it is the day of the my first O-Level SPA examination. Bio SPA. The experiment was something i had basically never done before. And even though Mr Chandra repeatedly told us to write at least 2 sources of error down, i chose to disobey him and follow the question which says 'State 1 source of error and how it would affect the experiment'. I deserve death.

It was quite disastrous actually, because i had always been quite a think fast person, my counter to the gradual change in color was to place the first sample in the test-tube rack for further reference. And that clever move was countered by this stupid experiment because the solution would gradually turn colorless. Great. Now i have a damn hard time distinguishing the end-point, which is actually quite a good thing because i would know what to write for sources of error.

Screwed up pretty much because i had to based on my own estimation and oftenly cheated in terms of results. After doing the concentration of 5 test-tubes, Mrs Choy saw that David stopped when the solution was brown and not quite pale, so she announced to the class that we should shake until it turns PALE. So well, gone was my 5 test-tubes, and to ensure consistency in my results, the rest i had to shake until it turns light brown. Crap.

Decided that it was a screwed up paper so just try to do everything as nicely as possible as if everything's right. And well, obviously the results i get differ very much from my peers. Crap! That's 6.66666% of my O's.

Went off to find BigBird since she's having SPA at a later time, walked around, saw people, and walked back to school. Lol. I know that sounds damn boring. Too bad.

I went to a place which i haven't been to for like 2 years already? The YCK swimming pool! Had planned to swim 20 laps in 1 and a half hours but apparently my legs are too long to be true so within that same 1 and a half hours, i swam 30 laps. Unbelievable. boredom drives people to do crazy things. Haha.

Went back to the school on my scheduled 12pm but the SPA people weren't done so went to look at BB play soccer. Quite erm, fun. Seeing their standard. Its a totally new 'style' of soccer. Playing with the guys is fun because of the speed, the skills and the accuracy. See them play is fun because the way they move, how the seniors cheer and all that. Its actually quite enjoyable even though their standard is quite far from the guys.

Finally the SPA people came out, so went to eat lunch with BigBird at AMK hub. While we overlooked the fact that PHS students seem to favor AMK hub alot, we were walking relatively openly without any 'defenses', and therefore suffered great losses.

Okay, the second part of the above paragraph was bullshit.

What I was trying to say is, we forgot that many PHS students loved to come to AMK hub and so we met so many unexpected people. Firstly, we met a Nicholas with shades with Belicia and so couldn't recognize Nicholas until the last second. Then we walked and walked until i heard someone call my name.

Amazingly, the guy's voice seem so familiar, it sounds like the choir chairman. And apparently, when i looked up, IT IS! Accompanying him, was 4 cute persons. Sisca, Gladys, Jacob, Elias. All with looks that were indescribable. Or rather, its i rather not describe it.

Went to foodcourt for LUNCH. Which was the reason why we were there in the first place. And i saw the red-apple teacher that teach many people geog, whom, ya, better dun comment.

I shall change the mood from now on.

I know that many people would expect this to happen already. Its like, 'ya, i expected that'. But well, there's really nothing wrong with it. Perhaps people already started thinking its a matter of time, but seriously, no.

Things weren't the way most people think they are. Things weren't as simple as they seem. Things aren't going the way you think you all expect it to go.

I have a real-life example with me which i think i should not write out but it isn't really negative so I'm still thinking whether to write it anot. I scared later kena slapped >.< Okay, I've gotten approval =P. Things might be different after i write it out. But well, slap only =P.

Here comes. I know that many people have negative thinking about weijun when he appeared. Then subsequently, when we read jiaqi's blog, determined straight beforehand that they will sooner or later be together. Everyone's thinking, its a matter of time. And for your info, they're still not together yet. So please people, stop having such thinkings, its stupid.

And if you think you're clever, don't forget the presence of me.

Catch my drift(copy from mr white one =P)? But well, i think you all would know where I'm turning to. Yes, i admit. It finally happened. Like everyone expected.


WEE LI JIA, THE BIGBIRD, IS OFFICIALLY MY GIRLFRIEND NOW.

No comments: