Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Great Day!

Whoo, today's a great day!
I'm on cloud nine! And I'm gonna tell you why.

The day started off like any other(for the most part) and took my history common test with doubts of even passing. Which totally spoiled my mood. Thanks to my mum >.<

Early in the morning she came screaming at me telling me I'm late -.- Then she finally realized she was wrong and allowed me to carry on with my life(i woke up). Results? A super drowsy me walking half-awake-half-asleep. I seriously fell asleep during assembly.

Now how common do you see me sleeping in class? Once in a blue moon.

Due to the drowsiness i experienced during the test, i was half-dozing off and half trying to write with futile attempts. So all i got for my history test was 2 damn short essays that i believe at most deserved only 6-7 marks each which would allow me to pass the test therefore I'm happy if i pass.

But it doesn't look optimistic. Maths sort of brighten up my day because we had to do work. So bo bian woke up(like finally) and did it consciously(i was doing my test sub-consciously).

Sad to say but due to the sucky paper yesterday, i didn't really felt like listening in Chemistry class coupled with the fact that the things that were taught were partly covered before. So well, didn't really care since i think i know.

Social Studies was the lesson that totally cheered me up, 4H people would know =P. This is the first time ever in my life for me to score an A1 for Social Studies. Mrs Lim commented that i was on cloud nine. Lol.

Due to the happiness and highness i was experiencing during the lesson, i sort of gone crazy and started blabbering crap, not hesitating to think for anything. Just high and high. But that's always when disaster strikes.

Mrs Lim was talking about the flipping of pages for the SS paper and some classes didn't. But our class did which was a very good thing. To re-confirm, Mrs Lim said that 'Oh, your class is Choi Pei Ling's arh?'(or something like that, i can't remember the details). That would normally be gone unnoticed and life goes on.

However, because i was so high and happy, i sprouted nonsense at Mrs Lim. I gave a crazy reply that Miss Choi used on me before, and that is, ' x is your friend arh?'(Let 'x' be the name of any teacher).

At the start, Mrs Lim didn't quite get what i was driving at, she thought i was just blabbering nonsense(which i was) and 'scolded' me for meddling in her private life. Then she went on 'scolding' things like 'my personal relationships you also must care arh?'(or something like that -.-).

And that was when i gave an 'oh shit!' inside my mind. True enough, Mrs Lim decided to use the information she had(like all other students from the cohort) against me. And yah, i had the whole class on my affairs again >.<

From the view of the teacher's, a relationship between someone like me and someone like BigBird(who says i won't stop calling her that once she's my girlfriend? =P) is pretty risky. Two most probable results will form. Either I pull her down, or she pull me up. Simple as that. So apparently teachers are going to try and stop me from pulling her down. Hahahhaha.

As far as i know, I'm being pulled up! Whooo!!!

All the results I've taken back so far are As!!!

WHOOOOOOOO. COOL MAN. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN MY LIFE.

This shall be the first time i can proudly say, I've aced 'all' my subjects(for now =P). Whoo!!! Cool man!!!! And my prediction shall be, chinese and A-maths would be aced and the subjects taken this week would be Haiz...

So if you noticed a trend, all the subjects taken last week i predicted them to be aced, while this week's... Ahem ahem.


This really IS getting interesting

No comments: