Tuesday, February 05, 2008

CNY celebration

Was quite disappointed, sad, wanted to cry sort of thing during the later part of maths class. I think the layman term for modern teenagers would be...

I was emo-ing.

Yea, like first time? Even though people like always say i 'emo' alot. Bullshit. But well, since they say, jiu they say lor, mouth is theirs what. Haiz.

Has been quite depressed recently. Think too much. Don't even know what i was thinking. The Old-Folks home visit that I was pretty looking forward to suddenly felt sian. Haiz. Think too much. Sian.

Maybe its called moodswing?

Well, whatever it is, it sure affected me. Add that to the 'rejections'(Inside joke) =P.

The performance, was as disastrous as i expected it to be. Lol. Basically, I would feel that a performance is a gone case if personally, I hadn't learned it well. So, ya, make your inferences.

Quite funny though, heard someone shouting bigbird's name when choir went up. I think either i was attracting too much attention or i was having hallucinations. Both weren't good things.

Had lunch with choir's 3 chairpersons. There were absolutely irritating IN MY OPINION. They might not be in yours =P. Bombarded with questions on a sensitive topic that everyone seem to bombard me with. Except considerate people. I consider people who try to scale down their interest as nice people too.

People like SiYang, i tell you, he'd DYING to know. But that doesn't mean I'm telling him, and just occasionally, he would be unable to resist the temptation and ask. That's quite rare too. So i don't really blame him.

It doesn't really make a difference who asks. Let me clarify once and for all. I will not answer and question with relevance to that topic unless i, personally, has clarified things out. So stop asking me. I'm damn damn irritated!

So i do have angels like ZK and Greg in the hell i live in. I'm grateful.

Old-Folks home visit was worse than i expected. Today is a bad day for the choir. Haha. But well, somehow i survived it and am here back home. So thou shall be grateful.

Chinese New Year is coming, good luck to you guys/gals, ang bao get moremore! Haha =P.


Sick, tired, frustrated. How long can i go on?

No comments: