Monday, February 18, 2008

Post-'war' times

Yes, yes, people. I understand that things are like so 'sudden', and everyone was lifted off their chair. Yes, yes, i understand.

Thanks for all the congratulations, though some i feel that they're more or less sarcastic, or just felt wrong, to me. Today could be considered a day of many happy things are sad things. I think i could write an essay on the pros and cons, perhaps i shall try.

Pros(good things that happened today):

-A revived hope for maths! Happiness rating:6
Thought would not get my A1 but in the end still got it! Whoo, so happy. Even though its like, still very little? But got the grade happy liao! Must learn to be contend =P.

-A relatively high marks for english! Happiness rating:8
which is a very very good news because my english sucks. So hurray! Heard that it was the highest in Mr.white's class wor -.- And its only 72%(if my eyes weren't playing tricks on me...)

Cons(bad things that happened today):

-Greeted by random people saying relatively similar things Sadness Rating:6
From early in the morning, people that see me would greet me with a 'congrats arh'. And even though i jolly well knew what they were talking, i would always act blur =P. Had JiaQi like during assembly? Or somewhere there, coupled with MingChuen. Then had Amanda and Alicia during recess in the library. Needed to settle Raymond and Xavier before history class, and JunHao plus Gregory was quite difficult to handle during english class. Trust me, there would be more, choir people would come up to me soon, unless they see this first.

-Greeted was a damn nice word, forced was another word Sadness Rating:7
In empty classes like physics, which was after english, i first got ganged up by three ladies pulling my shirt until it didn't really look like a shirt that is to be worn in school. Thanks to the presence of my physics teacher, i got into pretty much trouble with Sheryl, who is backed up by the Failed Experiment. I've got people 'luring' me into their trap, if i ever was in the middle, i won't be alive. Which was why i probably didn't go in, in the first place.

-Horror of attracting teacher's attention. Sadness Rating: 2? or maybe 3
One thing i believe all couples hate in school is teacher's attention. We've got enough nagging at home, and i guess we all know that if teachers participate. Jiu Mei Wan Mei Liao. But then again, when you know they know, and they DON'T NAG. Don't say anything. I think you should be even more alert. Be careful of archers behind you. They don't mind shooting. Anyway, I'll know about that tomorrow during SS >.< -The failure of doing well for my papers today. Sadness Rating:3 Expected to suck in physics, but well, chemistry was quite a little of my expectation, on the negative side. So well, perhaps fail physics paper by a little and get around 60% for chemistry? That's my expectation. Haiz. Well, we got pre-warned anyway. So i don't mind la. Its not like I didn't studying that's why i sucked. Its because... -Last minute studying. Sadness Rating:1 Ms Ong just gave us 4 stacks of notes to study for tomorrow's test. And i honestly feel that its pretty rushed >.< And history... It's a paper that damages me more than SS so just let me cross my fingers and fantasize that I'm gonna Ace it. Oh great, i sound so much like david.

14:20 is the ratio. But today, I'm in a pretty good mood, so its 1.5x for the good things!
21:20. WOW, It's still a good day! Whooo.

9 people tagged concerning this matter, and its pretty amazing, seeing people who like tag once in a blue moon and some never before as far as i remembered. Lol. Next time i should just scare people with a damn sudden post and then see how many people tagged, only to write in the next post that i was just joking. Hmmz, i should try it in a month's time =P. Don't say I didn't warn ya!


Things are going to get VERY INTERESTING

No comments: