Tuesday, January 26, 2010

12 is for SUNNY ^^
22 is for JESSICA =P
and 24 is for SOOYOUNG.

and i couldn't figure out wad yoona was wearing. So sad.

Anyway, even though SUNNY is not the member i like the most in SNSD(she's 3rd), 12 is MY jersey number ^^

Freshmen are coming TOMORROW. Snsd's album is TOMORROW.

Isn't really sure of what reaction to give for orientation. Should I be glad... sad...? Definitely need to be enthusiatic though. I'm an OGL ^^

Despite having lots of homework, i won't be in lessons tml so hehehehehe. PROCRASTINATION is the word here for CONSIDERATION. Muhahahaha.

Screwed up chem test, knowingly, got back CA1,2,3, test paper and got a DOUBLE-DIGIT score. Woots! Broke my personal record low. Not that its something worthy to be proud of, but nevertheless, im just glad that:
1st - I ain't the lowest in class =P
2nd - I got a double digit score! (its damn significant FYI)

Got back bio promo paper also and realised how much my essay questions have dragged me down. In fact, in my attempt to draw a VIRUS molecule/particle/whatever u call it, the dear marker just wrote:
DRAWING IS MOSTLY WRONG!

There's a reason why i failed art in secondary school )_(

Changes for the better. May they all come.
Mihanhae

No comments: