Monday, January 25, 2010

Back at home!

At home on a monday afternoon at 3pm! Hahaha, awesome monday despite everyone hating mondays.

All the yeast cells might have died during bio practical, but chem lecture was great! I like the lecturer ^^ at least she doesn't hypnotize me! Haha =)

LycC is happy and glee!

Saw more news on SNSD's Oh!, and if they're all gonna be positive news, I'll be having such high hopes for the album!!! And its coming out on the 25th. Which is TOMORROW ^^ Saw that it hit 1st on music charts after it was uploaded in TEN MINUTES. And that was only the 30sec teaser!!! SNSD FTW =P

Need to juggle between OGL training and Basketball training later. Need to express my superman genes! I'm suddenly so happy and glee. I have no idea why. Haha

Back to CF3 studying for awhile before i head back to school for some basketball ^^



If there was a answer why guys moved on faster than ladies, it would be because guys already moved on before anything ended while the gals were kept in the dark.

Mihanhae.

No comments: