Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Was a little sad i couldn't blog in school due to some restrictions in my beloved ITouch. But i understand =). Its not a computer. Haha.

My mood suddenly became a lot better when I'm greeted with the smell of durians the very first step i took into my house. Oh sweet aroma ^^

Unfortunately, i hadn't taken my dinner and while i wolfed it down, my brother and his wife enjoyed it )_(. I was too full to eat it anymore...

But still did anyway, so damn freaking full now. Arghhh

That's what you get when you're too greedy, you know you want it, despite everything else. You get it. Then you regret it. Haiz. That's just life.

6.30 reach school for me tml morning! So probably going bring my basketball ba... Since nothing else to do le )_(. I just need to survive in incoming TEN DAYS. And i really need all the help i can get!!!


I can read you like a book if you're gonna be like that. The hesitation in your voice, your panicking eyes, your reaction that gave you away instantly. Maybe, no one else would have discovered it. But i did. Live with it.

Mihanhae

No comments: