Monday, January 25, 2010

Using my blog like as if its twitter (i have no twitter btw).

I'm giving up CF3.3 because i think i know approximately what is needed.

Similar to my bio, i stop studying the minute i feel that its sufficient for me to pass! But to get A's you gotta walk the extra mile, which im always too lazy to )_(

Haiz, I sigh in desperation.

Its pretty pathetic when your best friends are:
1. A barely functional computer (Restarts automatically without prior notice)

2. An ITouch that's gone through the ages with lotsa scratches without ITunes to support it (My computer is barely functional... Remember?)

3. My personal space! (This blog) which i think im free to put up ANYTHING. Other than things that might cause me trouble if seen.

Since this is gonna be my PERSONAL space. I'll probably put up a password for it soon ^^ If you're one of the lucky people who by some chance clicked on the link directing here, then you're in luck!

Or at least i think you're... Hehe

Password to be put-up in a few days time: CYANIDE
^^

Mihanhae

No comments: