Saturday, May 15, 2010

Haha. Not really...

Isn't it just stupid for someone to forget their blog's passwords? I can hardly forget it even after not blogging for almost 2 whole years. It just proves how important somethings are to one.

Sometimes, even the smallest things we won't forget. For example, I'm sure all of us still remember a certain pet phrase of one of our teachers in the past. Not all of the teachers of course, but one with either a really cute and impactful pet phrase, or one that truly impacted your life.

Alternatively, it can just be one that has taught you for like a straight 4 years or something. Haha. Which happened to me in primary school! So my primary school teacher probably is one of the most memorable teachers I have. Haha. And she added me on facebook!

Weekends are long even if its only 48 hours and I'm sleeping half of it away. But but but!!! There's so much work and revision to be done that I don't want to do! And that's the greatest problem ever since I was a student. Since my brain is only ruling in name and that the true power lies with my heart...

So when my heart says dahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa go and sleep/play while my brain is sending emergency signals to my body parts, they all get ignored )_(

I shall see if this weekend would be the same! Haha.

No comments: