Saturday, May 08, 2010

=)













Really, that's just how I seem to be looking nowadays. A blank smile. Nothing in front, nothing behind. No cause, no context, no consequence. Its just there.

Its like smiling without being happy. Though that doesn't mean that I'm sad. Its just empty. Like how I feel my life now is. I need something, someone to excite me. Fill me up.

I wanna live in those Taiwan Idol Dramas where the characters are never bored, their life is always filled with events, good and bad. A fairytale where everything seems to end perfectly nice.

Not like the seemingly endless empty life. As if you're looking out to an ocean on a beach(not on singapore beaches though). Its just the sea, the never-ending sea. I kinda experienced it once, even though I was looking out from a singapore beach. But the mass volume of sheer void just absorbs me. Its like sucking me in. Maybe that's just the charm of the sea, cause I really felt like jumping straight into it, until my conscious took over and stopped me.

No comments: