Sunday, May 16, 2010

See, you stupid. What a lousy excuse/way to get your desired outcome. You're discouraging no one, stupid.

I have a chemistry test tomorrow! And as always, when revising for tests, I find that my notes are extremely interesting since I always get to read information that I never once knew. Haha.

So trying to reiterate them the following day seems to be pretty impossible. Haha. Oh well, we'll see how things go. Haha =P.

Furthermore, my dear tutor has already said that I won't fail if I study, not like the organic chemistry test which honestly made me doubt my abilities for days. Like omg? How could I study and still fail? Am I REALLY becoming stupidier?

Well, just to catch any potential readers off guard, the word 'stupider' does not exist. Haha =P.

More stupid.

Inter-house games is tomorrow! I know someone is aiming for the very top! Someone on my team that is, is eyeing the gold badges. And I'm part of the campaign. So we shall see. Honestly I believe there's a huge possiblity things may turn out quite unexpected. Haha.

But just like the case with NJC, perhaps I would live to feel guilty onwards later on when I discover I'm the only one in the team lacking in faith. Well we'll see won't we?

No comments: