Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Eventful Wednesday

So many things happened today lah. Wonder if i could still remember everything and say it out here. I shall try bah.

Was half awake during chapel. I seriously almost dozed off . So disrespectful sia. Should learn to respect religions and try not to sleep in their holy places.
I'VE SIN! I SHALL REPENT AND SIN NO MORE.

Chinese teacher didn't come. Very rare leh. He seemed really fit to me. Despite his figure. He go swim everyday de lah. To me, that's fit ok? So basically we slacked outside the classroom. AND IT RAINED. IT RAINED!!! LIKE IT RAINED FOR DUNNO HOW MANY DAYS LE. Grr, I'm getting moody lah, stupid weather.

But being the very guai kia... I used the time to study can??? Very guai right? Since the chinese teacher didn't come, the classroom wasn't opened. And i actually took the BIOLOGY 10 years series and went up to mr soon's classroom to do lah. Since i don't have a table to properly do my work...

And i was the first not to be chased out of his classroom. As so i was told. Heard that esane always sneak into his chinese class but then always got chased out. BUT I DIDN'T!!! I'm guai de lor! And i think he see i doing work and not chatting loudly or what. SO HE ACCEPTED ME. I feel so proud sia. Crap, its nothing to be proud of anyway. Haiz

And raymond did a deed that i still feel very guilty about. I'm like the accomplice lah. But i still don't feel good. CRAP. I SIN AGAIN. I SHALL REPENT AND SIN NO MORE.

Went downstairs for recess but was greeted with a bad news instead. MingChuen's phone got confiscated. Somehow, though its not concerning me, i think its a bad news sia. And so MingChuen's without a phone till friday. Which is kind of lame. Confiscated 2 days only. He won't die without it for 2 days.

Its Mr. David Tan's last day with us. Or rather, his last lesson with us, he's going off at friday... I will miss you =P. I will miss your humour... Miss Your teachings. And wherever you're sent to by the MOE, i will you luck there!

Chemistry class was next and for the first time in don't know how many months, i actually did the experiments and recorded down the observations. I'm turning guai can? But little did i know, there's more to come on the next page. What the hell man. Being the super lazy me, i didn't do them... Haiz, guai but lazy. Crap.

Movies for english class. 'A night at the museum'. I haven't watched it myself but thought it was a interesting movie when it was screened so i payed 'extra attention'. And i was wondering why the picture was blurry then clear then blurry again. Figures it must be something to do with the overhead projector. And true enough, casey ong was playing with it... Seriously arh, i don't want to scold him de. But he play and play, LAUGH somemore. Like very fun like that. So i just shout out loud.

But when you trying to be fierce, you can't be smiling or showing a soft front right? Or they'll just think you talking crap. So i put my face into a very 'angry' mode, stare at casey straight in his eyes and scolded him. So he 'backed off'. And i could watch my movie peacefully.

Went for snooker after school. David lost to me =P. Still managed to 'uphold' the snooker team's name. Never embarrass myself. Then darren and felix came up. So we played 2 on 2. And our rules were like damn crap. Every foul is 5 push-ups and the loser team has to do the difference in scores. End up david & i 'bullied' them with a score of 150+ while they only have about 60+.

In case you're wondering why the scores are so high, let's just say that i went for 40 push-ups and darren and felix about 50 each. You'll get the point. And so we were merciful. Using a little maths, you could see that they're supposed to do about 90 push-ups. But we reduced it to 50. We are nice people =P.

And i played another game with david, same rules apply. And i won AGAIN =P. And total up the day, i did about 50 push-ups... It was strenuous, ESPECIALLY with xavier around. He's zai can? We were trying to do the push-ups while he kept making us laugh so we don't have to strength to come up after we went down. Crap. Its dangerous to have xavier around sia.

Went down for soccer after the game with david, and played with the sec 4 people. I'm like, still the worst player on the court? Barely managed to touch the ball >.<

Went up to the snooker room after the soccer game. And saw JunHao there. Think they SLs have something going on for teacher's day... 'Lady Madonna' i think. So blew air-con while still panting for breath. That is one of the worst weakest i ever have in my life. Think i have some lung-deficiency or something. Normally walk also need to use mouth to breath(mouth can take it more air). Sports is crazy lah. Pant like dog like that. Which is why I'm forever the worst player when it comes to sports.

Guess what? I went back to play soccer AGAIN. Guess i really lost my senses. But this time, i kind of fractured of broke my toe. Whatever it is. All i know is after blocking that hard ball that david kicked in my direction, the ball hit my toe and my brain just told me that its damn painful. Wonder why i didn't shout a 'ouchhhh'. But yah, its damn painful >.<

However, amazingly, i managed to assist ZhiKai in scoring a goal. I took a corner! I used to be under this stupid impression that corner is impossible to score. But i don't know why, i just told lewis that i take this one(the corner). The ball curled past the defenders and ZhiKai headed it into the goal. Like COOL!!! First time i felt useful on the court. First time i shot a corner that reached my teammates. And the first time i kicked a corner so nicely.

I felt so proud.


The ability to foresee future problems does not necessary come with the ability to solve these future problems.

No comments: