Sunday, August 05, 2007

Slacky Sunday

As the title suggets. Until now, im still slacking... No mood to study. Fear used to be my fuel. I've have unfortunately or perhaps fortunately run out of fear. But i know it will return when i take the next paper which is dont know when arh?

Jay Chou's movie is OUT!!! On carnival's day... Who want to watch with me??? But i heard that its a artistic film. If you think that you're shallow(intellectually)... Better dont watch, since you'll be wasting your money anyway. And since its starts filming on wednesday, might as well... Do what i've planned on that day too...

Many thanks to JuinLi AGAIN. Because its such a captivating book. Seriously. Luckily i was able to pull myself out of it. I believe i can read from morning to night. If my backbone didn't protest... Haiz... Now even reading becomes a problem for this fragile body of mine... zzz

And ms BIG BIRD... Please lah... Don't liddat lah... Take pity on the wolfie... Just tell me straight. Your "clue" very hard to guess leh. Only a bird brain like you can think of it. A wolfie brain of mine couldn't comphrehend a single shit out of it >.<

And worse still, this wolfie brain of mine seem to have lost its mathematical function. I can stuck at binomials!!! When its supposed to be an easy topic laaaaa. Wolfie's brains just don't work the same way as human's do. I can actually know how to do Ex 6.2 when im bloody stuck at Ex 6.1, crap sia... Yue Liang Ah Yi~ Help arh!!!(If you don't understand, think again, this is damn obvious, not like the clue ms BIG BIRD gave >.<)


I prefer to stay hidden in the shadows where its safer
Rather than walking in the light like a sitting duck

No comments: