Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wondering Wednesday

So its a wednesday that we can afford to report late to school. And thinking of it, its kinda funny. I would never realise its wedneday morning the night before and hence se my alarm usually early. And then i would walk out of my house with the usual fresh air. And everytime without fail i would peek into my neighbour's house. And if i saw my CHEM genius PONG PONG still in his house clothes, i would know that its a wednesday... Lol

And then at school i would realise that we need to wear ties when i see someone somewhere wearing a tie. And then i would wonder if i have brought mine and check. Luckily most of the time i got bring... So DC is not a common thing for it. In fact, i've only gotten it twice in my entire 'career'. And both in this year. So maybe sec 3 is a rebellious year, at least, that's what my chinese teacher always say =P.

Was waiting in the classroom for the inviligator to come in. Somehow or another i think he/she was late. So i go find yy discuss things first... And then came in a lady with so much gutso i was immediately forced back to my seats by my senses. And then this lady waitied for 15 seconds. And apparently, that's the respect limit. So she blew up. And we got scolded for waiting a dear lady wait for 15 seconds without greeting her. And she 'shoot' us all directly and indirectly. I think everyone was shot. In a way or another.

And then came the chemistry paper which i am half confident. I would usually count the marks of the paper first myself. Which question know how to do , which question don't know. Then calcuate the marks range that i may get. So you'll never see me surprised at a test result. But this time, i just practically... Don't dare to do that. I scared i count until fail leh. So i decided not to count at all. Depend on luck bah...

Wanted to finish my 'masterpiece'(i know its sucks, whatever) before i went home. But i thought i would have a lot of time so i procastinated. Which was obviously a wrong course of action. Went to play soccer with the guys first and couldn't really stop. Well, it was kinda fun you see... So end up late! So thank yy for your kind generous offer to forgive me for being late =P.

Thought i may see some people i know in the library but did not see any eventually. But finished my 'masterpiece' in the library while enjoying the comfortable air con. And went back to PLANT my wonderful 'masterpiece'. It is the most sincere thing i can ever think up. I mean, for a person whose art is written in red ink in the report book, you know you can't expect much. YETTTT, i still dare to try leh!!! My courage is commendable.

And people, in case you do not know, tomorrow is HER birthday leh!!! Be prepared to give your gifts!!! And good luck to everyone for ya common tests...


Are you thinking of me now as i am thinking for you?
Are you watching the stars in the dark skies as i am now?
Actually, i already knew the answers to all that...

No comments: