Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hardworking Sunday!

So i went out to study again... Im so guai... Haha. So i was told that we're suppose to meet at 2.30pm at 2.10pm... Get it? And i knew i'll be late so... Met up with the other going to be late guy and went together. And so we went to the mac we're supposed to go to study. But realise that the area was closed off, think because of some event la, then change venue into a cafe... Sound damn high class to me sia, i rarely go into places where people drink coffee & Eat cakes & pies. Im the type who goes to hawker centres, haha...

So Christopher and i went inside the cafe and found JiaQi and JieLin already studying... Hence we quickly sat down and started our mugging. It was much fruitful then yesterday cause we were quiet and studying peacefully... Except for a restless christopher that keeps trying to strike up conversations... Think he's bored la... Cannot blame him. I was however particular impressed at the way the 3 of them write their notes on the factsheet.

The handwriting was so damn small that i couldn't see them without holding up the paper. Hence i decided to do a damn stupid thing. Not writinng on the factsheets at all... Because i believe that they won't help me anyway, the notes can only help by providing information that i could use to prove my point. But if i don't even know why to write the point, the notes are useless anyway. So i think im one of the idiots who chose not to write anything on the factsheets but take things as they come.

So if you're writing on the factsheets and you get lousier than me... Then you'll know that the factsheets didn't really help you =P. And its MONDAY tomorrow. I wonder if there's choir practice thanks to the common test. Hope got bah, though i could really use the time...

So we went to the pasar malam after studying... And chose my beautiful puzzle. Its 1k pieces can? I wonder how im supposed to finish it and the worst thing is... THERE'S NO FRAME!!! So how am i supposed to place it huh? And the frame is big lah so... Walk a step count a step lor. And i think we could get back our english and maths tomorrow! Hopefully... That is... And i really hope that i get more than 32/40! I don't want to lose the bet sia!!! Arghhhh.

A puzzle it shall be
To represent me
Cheap it may be
It really proves how sincere i can be.


Say I can't after I've done it.

No comments: