Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday Monday!

And so i started my day with a angry principal. Apparently someone or some group had given some information about the vandalism and worse, provided photos to the press. And thinking back how we students could have captured the pictures, it linked back to the camera phones and so the whole idea of allowing students to bring phones to school is entirely cancelled. No reconsideration. So we have this clever guy who took the photos and took them to the press to thank. Wonder if they might allow non camera phones =P. Like my unique black and white one =P.

So came the history test and i kinda did it quite badly... I don't know, i don't have factsheet to support me but thinking of it, SBQ also very hard to use factsheet to support leh. So maybe it makes no difference... And the history people were kinda negative towards the paper. So i might see them in the remedial class... We need to get an 'A' to avoid seeing mrs eileen yeo after school... Lol.

Got back the A-maths test paper! And i still retained my 'A1' and was 2nd in class =P. The third was only a mark away... Haha. And i kind of don't really deserve it because i screwed up some parts... But yeah, those were the graph problems... No art blood is liddat de. Or not can get 25 and abv le lor. I can't even draw curve luh. Mr tan wrote there: 'U' shape! not 'V' shape. Lol... Guess my graph must be very 'v'vy...

Brought chem textbook instead of physics... So got a little scolding from Mr Tan bs. And so my eyes problems and getting worse and worse again. And a little look was understood as a stare. Since a look straight into the eyes is a stare... I looked at other places lor... Like on the floor beside mr tan... And i was scolded for not having any integrity, which is kind of true? How many times was i honest and how many times was a lying? I think there's too much lies to count... And so i was under the impression of DC when he kinda took my card. But when he asked us to copy down what he wrote, i thought he'll see the notes and return our cards. In the end, i didn't even let him see the notes and he returned my ez-link card. MR TAN bs! YOU'RE NICE! Sorry for 'staring' at you =P.

Was planning to go to causeway to buy the frame for the puzzle that was not even 1/1000 done. MC kinda wanted to go studying after school but since i was going to causeway with junhao to but the frame, i told him to call junhao if he ever managed to call people and decide where to go. And so junhao and i went for lunch before finding the frames. Halfway through our lunch, MC called and junhao handed the phone over to me... I picked up and i heard, "Junhao arh, tell yan cheng that its cancelled". And i was like shouting to junhao, with the line still on, "orh, yan cheng arh, the thing is cancelled" =P. I am just so naughty =P.

It has seriously been a long time ever since i ate outside food after school. Its a luxury to me sia. I am just so Lang Bei. So we went to look at puzzles and frames but then after hesitating for a long time, i decided not to do the puzzles anymore... I am indecisive man! Haiz. So another gift was chosen instead and it looks nice, at least to me... Lol.

And many many thanks to JunHao. You really rock man. Ignore those idiot who think otherwise. You are a person who'll treat someone nice and with lotsa respect if they do the same to you. You can be the most friendly, wonderful and caring person. And instead of trampling people down, you always try to lift me up. Instead of looking down at me, you actually challenge me and encourage me. You never pour cold water at me, as far as i know, you haven't. I am just so glad and thankful to have a friend like you! Times there were when we're like rivals, challenging each other to beat each other. And the result will almost always be the same. We would both improve and soar in the skies.

I remember the first time that i talked to ms BIGBIRD on msn. When she thought i was wesley from 3 grace... And in order to make her understand who i am, but not telling her straight. I said that i was a rival of junhao. And she understood immediately... But i also remembered that i said, "what makes you think that's the place we're rivals?". Thinking of it, how true it seems man.

It takes at least 2 person to chat.

No comments: