Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Chinese Papers!

So, it was my brother's birthday yesterday. And I've clean forgotten about it. And ms bigbird made me damn guilty for listing down the 3 reasons:
1. I forgot that its his birthday.
2. And hence did not buy any present.
3. And i didn't even wish him happy birthday.

The message ended with a 'what KIND of brother are you?'. And i was there wondering. Good point. What kind of brother would do that? Its not like our relationship is very very down. In fact we're quite close and the only thing that separates us are my grades, which are still so ever jialat.

Since my mum is learning to be hip, she's been looking at the stock market through the computer and yesterday while she's using, i walked into the study room and she said, "今天你生日阿。?" and i gave a 'ah ah'. Hope you could imagine how stupid the scene looked. Then my mum was like, eh? i thought it was your brother(in chinese of course). And i replied, i also know, or not you will say that meh?(people speak to you in chinese of course must reply in chinese ma).

This morning was crapped up all the way. First i was almost late. So near to being late. Especially with the scary bus. My watch read 6.52am but the bus's read 6.57am. So i thought my watch was slow by 5 minutes and mind you, i wasn't even in the MRT station yet. Only on the bus.

Rushed to the MRT station with no PHS people in sight. To me, that is a very bad sign that tells me the probability that i will be late is freaking high. Especially since it was like 7.10am already when i was in the train? Panic tried to rise though i keep pushing it down. Luckily, the radio station 'Yes 9.33' broadcasted that my watch wasn't slow. That really calmed some nerves back then.

Things start to turn positive when i reached the yio chu kang station, especially when i see so many PHS people. Then again, they might be late too, since there aren't so many of them. Rushed to get out but couldn't. Apparently my card was not tapped when i entered yishun MRT. Then how did i ever get inside arh? So panic came again but the kind kind counter guy smiled =P.

That is the adventure of my first almost late incident. Lol. To think of it, i haven't been late this year yet and the last time i was late was in sec 2 about february. So that's kinda long ago.

For the first time in my life, i wrote a chinese composition that is out of point. Commonly known as '离题'. I don't have the habit of writing long compositions, so my points are kind of straightforward but then this time, i actually wrote out of point!!! Like omg?!?!?! And i realised only when i was at the second last paragraph, so basically there's nothing i can do. Lol. Haiz. Its too late to do anything le....

Paper two was kind of fun. No 添写汉字, 造句. I'm quite okay with 造句 so im sad its not found in the paper. But we can't have both benefits can we? No 添写汉字 i already very happy liao. Normally they take up 20 marks i can barely get 5. Now don't have. Of course very happy la.

Starting do, quite easy, quite easy... Don't have to give up much marks. Then the comprehension starts to put a little pressure on me. Then the last question of the comprehension i almost want to throw the whole paper away. Its a 4 mark question that says, "你有收旧照片吗?为什么收?". I originally wanted to give a honest answer of '没有' but then if i write that... The second part HOW TO CONTINUE??? Shit them sia. The question let people choose, but in fact, its force us to write '有 and why' lor. Haiz...

After chinese paper went to play some soccer. So so long never play liao. And finally scored a goal because of some stupid things. Shall not discuss here. The main thing is, after a break of such long periods of time from soccer, suddenly my very little stamina diminished into almost NO stamina. So i was dog tired just after play a LITTLE bit. Crap.


如果世界真的那么大,为什么我还能遇到你?
如果世界真的那么小,为什么你感受不到我的心?

No comments: