Saturday, October 20, 2007

New blogpost!!!

This is a new blogpost(obviously) =P. Yay!! Its nice. Its dark!! Its wolfie!! Haha... Love it man =P.

I must thank miss sheryl yeo for helping me(and abusing her rights in that period). i shall go redo the links since I'm an idiot blogger which have no idea how to manipulate the settings... So i stupidly deleted the links which i now have to redo >.<

A little credit goes to MC because he also change his blogskin. So remind me to change mine since i've been like using it for the past 1 year. So long wor -.- New blogskin for a new start!!! Yay.

I shouldn't be here sia. i'm still very tired due to the side effects of the studying and the LONG LONG chat i had this morning with bigbird.

I shall therefore go sleep immediately after i finish up my links. There aren't many anyways =P.


BYES!!!

No comments: