Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday the post exam day.

After procrastinating for so long, i finally found the courage to go pay for the library book that i lost yesterday. At first, i wasn't really sure what to do. After all, this is the first time ever lost a library book.

But when i finally went to the counter and say i wanted to pay for a lost library book, the librarian was like, 'you sure you lost it already?'. So i had to 'yah yah yah'. Then when i passed the librarian bigbird's library card, she was like 'Is this yours?' and i was thinking "obviously not, do any part of me look like weelijia? Or even a girl? Maybe i look too gay le arh?".

And guess the excuse i gave... Lol.

"Erm, that's MY SISTER". LOL? I cannot find any other excuse la. Say my friend meh? Later she call me tell bigbird pay herself then i die already right? Somehow, it was lucky that i didn't have my nametag on, since my surname is not 'Wee'. Lol...

The book caused $13.64 and there was another processing fee which was $7.15! Kind of expensive now that i think of it. Haha. So the librarian asked if i had enough money and i pulled out a $50 note out of my wallet. Then she told me that i can't pay in cash >.<

So i gave a sweet nice SMILE!(They were aunties =P) And they said, "But we can make exception...". LOL. I think i auntie-killer. HAHAHAHAHA. So 1 of them ran downstairs to change my big note to smaller ones. Just for me leh!!! Hahaha. So when the lady brought the money up and was panting, i smiled and said 'Xie Xie'. Then she was like damn pleased la... LOL. My, my. I'm an auntie-killer.

Today, we were started out post exams activities with a sport known as 'cup stacking' And we were all kind of struggling. It is an easy sport to stack but not so easier if you want to stack and keep FAST. And the 'teacher' is good la. Honestly. But no fair lor, he got so much experience, we only got 2 hours(we were behind time by 30 minutes due to whatever whatever).

So i was playing with zk xavier and they were a little slower than me =P. ChunKiat was fast, quite fast actually, JiaJun never came close to winning him. And the 'teacher' came down to challenge him. The combination of '3-6-3,6-6,1-10-1' was the challenge. And the 'teacher' proclaimed that he stack 2 times and ChunKiat only has to complete 1 time to win. Well, he won. The 'teacher'. Because ChunKiat gave up halfway.

But then with that much of guys, its either face or pressure, he tried again and won. Then the 'teacher' found the handicap too big so instead he gave him a 10 second one. And ChunKiat won again. Afterwards, ChunKiat was even called up to the stage to challenge joshua. And he won. 2 of 3 sets. The only set he lost was because he was careless. The last set of the combination was supposed to stack the cups neatly into '3-6-3' but he carelessly stacked into '2-7-3'. So he lost, even though he was faster. lol...

After a short recess, our next activity was the sport 'handball'. Learned and practiced the basics and started off. We were kind of good in that but there was 1 thing that i don't like about this game, that is we can't intercept. Somehow it makes things less competitive. In a game that interception is allowed, the people playing will play harder and to me, it will be more fun, so this sport in to a small extent boring to me >.<

Played against the team comprising of 3i and 3d(i think) people. Our team was quite a good one although there were less active players. Basically, the people playing and moving around much were MingChuen,HongYi,LunFei,Derek and me. Others were mostly on a slacking period. Started winning but ended up losing. We were all tired by the near end. Starting our angles could fly straight OFF the places the defenders could reach. Near the end, all our rebounces flew straight to the defenders. Lol.

Had a tiring time. Its tiring to be tired. Honestly. And cpl kindly asked me about my EOYs. And thinking of it now, its the only exam which i am NOT ENTHUSIASTIC about getting back my results. For the first time, i could understand why the guys didn't like teachers to return papers.

It's because we already knew it will be a disaster.

Went to the computer lab on the second period to submit our history things. Another disaster. My god la. I think i have a big problem here. Everytime, EVERYTIME,

This will happen.

Firstly, i will get devastated by my mid-year results, then in my mind i'll try to make an attempt to improve, to score well, to make people proud. So for the next few tests, i will always score quite high, reaching the top, but nearing the September side, I'll start to slack down already. I just can't keep it up, and by the end-of-years, this is what will happen. I can't help it, maybe i just lack determination. Most likely it proves that I'm a scholar style person. "bu shi du shu de liao". Just can't help it.


No one said the world was fair.

No comments: