Saturday, October 27, 2007

Crazy Saturday

Fun-filled day.

Was wondering how to get out of the house with my brother at home. Things just got worse when his girlfriend brought lunch over. Totally no excuse to go out. So, I've decided to 'force' my way through.

Changed, prepared everything. Informed them i have to go out. But my brother ain't stupid either. He was telling me just because i pack up everything, prepared everything means that he's obliged to let me go? Of course, NO. But he still allowed anyway, i didn't say i was going out to play but its really obvious, that is, if you've known me for 15 years.

Tried to save money and took bus '859'. Took me 30 minutes to get from yishun to sembawang. Ridiculous man. But i don't really have a choice, my ez-link card only had 15cents left, its either i take bus to xavier's house or i take bus back. Decided to save the best for the last.

Reached at 2.30pm. Played a few rounds of mahjong. Seem to get the guys bored easily. Strange it may be, i never ever get bored while playing mahjong. Lol? While esaint dominates xavier's computer, we moved on to blackjack. This time, we gambled with real money. Mahjong was sort of a warm-up. Lol.

With 7 people playing and xavier as banker, he lost like crazy. We didn't require money to be placed out immediately, so we took a paper and noted down instead. Xavier's 'account' was in the negative all the way while the other 6 of us were in the positive range. If we stopped there, he would have been paying big money. Haha.

风水轮流转. It was xavier's turn to be winning instead. We were all looking at him 'take' away the money we had. From 6 positive to 4 positive. He's already winnning 2 guys' money. Haha.

Fortunately for me, i was still winning and proud to claim my winnings of $2 =P. Not much, but count yourself lucky for even winning. Haha.

Learned to play bridge. Kind of fun actually. Requires much thinking in a way that i don't know how. So i keep getting scolded by my partner >.< And the worse thing is, they actually want to gamble that with money. Noob i may be, i just played along. And surprisingly, i actually won the first 2 games but sadly, lost the others. End up losing $3.50 which is more than the $2 that i won from blackjack. Well, i always think its okay to lose if you're a first timer plus, i only lost $1.50 ...

Was supposed to reach home at 7pm, which was what i claimed when my brother asked, i was at xavier's at 8pm. Hot soup I'm in? Maybe. Didn't care much actually. Dare come out and play, dare to face the consequences. Very minimum i think.

So i was playing bridge when my phone 'rang'(Its in silent mode and my vibrator spoiled >.<). Saw that it was bigbird but the call didn't even last for 2 seconds. Decided to call back anyway. So they(3E people) were asking for a basketball, which i can infer that they were near a basketball court with no other main entertainment.

Half correct.

But since i was late by an hour at least already, i didn't really consider to go ChongPang to go see them. Not that they even invited me.

I knew the bus that i was taking back(I was trying to conserve that 15cents for emergencies) will pass by ChongPang. Internal conflict. And that was when i did the craziest thing i ever did in my life.

I alighted at ChongPang.

Without JunHao at the place the 3E people were at. Its just so crazy. Late by an hour and a half and yet I'm alighting at a place which i rarely go and had no main idea how to go home from there. I don't mind taking buses i never took in the morning but its late night already and i knew, if i ever got lost, i really have to depend on my luck then. Not that i don't know what to do when i got lost, but how long i will take to find my way again.

Called BigBird, so they were at that playground. No idea which playground. Honestly. But i knew there was one near my grandmother's house. And that block, also included my 2nd uncle's flat and my 5th uncle's flat. So its 3 flats in a single block. Impressed? I wasn't when i first knew. Lol.

Decided to risk my luck. Walked towards that direction, hoping my intuition is right. And BigBird said the playground was beside a block '107'. No idea where it was. But while walking in the same direction, towards my grandmother's house, i shall the signboard writing '107-118 --->'. And i knew i hit jackpot.

It seemed quite reckless and rash now that i think of it. I know no one there, or at least that's what i thought. But then, everyone seemed to know me. Though i know the reason why(its obvious), i just sat there and see who's there that i know. Pretty lot. But JunHao's not there... Which was quite weird especially since darren,ck,jc were all there.

Maybe i was under the wrong impression after all.

Saw the familiar faces of BigBird, cg, darren, eugene, joash, sherri, shimin. So i know quite a lot of people there too. Lol.

Sat down at the bench and observed them playing 'ice & water'. Childish might be the word that comes to you when you think of that game. But thinking of it, I'm quite envious of them actually. Fun they were having, and me sitting on the bench really very 'Tin Tei', 'Chuo Ding'... You get the idea.

But then it really made me green with envy. When was the last time i played such a game with my classmates. As far as i remember, none in 1Integrity, none in 2Integrity, so far none in 3Humility. Isn't that pathetic? All we can afford to play are cards, mahjong and some crappy things. We realy need to relieve childhood. Play a few childish games, enjoy the fun.

One thing I've learned while observing them play is that. GUYS~~~ Are more of jerks. We play dirty so much that as an observer, i actually pitied the ladies. The ladies were supposed to 'catch' all the guys. I was surprised when more than 5 was caught and not a single surprised when all of them fled.

Guys play dirty. Its the truth. Girls are too slow to catch guys playing dirty. Lmao. When you're supposed to run as far as you can before the 'ice' touches you when your 'water' rescues you, the guys, when playing 'water' actually PULL the teammates OUT OF RANGE of the 'ice'(which are the ladies) so that they can escape freely. Now that's playing dirty. Clever? maybe. Dirty? DEFINITELY.

Compared to the well-prepared to be rescued guys, the shocked ladies could hardly react fast enough. Result? Guys getting of scot-free, EASILY. Lol.

And talking about the ladies, I'm particularly impressed by one, who was wearing a skirt and could still afford to run so fast. HAHAHA. I don't know if you would consider that as a 'mini-skirt' but to me, it is. So its kind of funny. Mini-skirt lady running around trying to chase guys with 3 quarter pants.

Interested to know who that lady is? Wait for BigBird's blog to upload the group photos and see who's in a white mini-skirt wearing a green shirt letting down her hair with her face all red. somehow i feel that bigbird will definitely upload the pictures.

They switched roles and its the guys turn to catch the ladies. 10 minutes. No more. Perhaps lesser. All ladies down. They weren't even running much. Just walking around to corner the ladies. the girls didn't finish off the guys when they were the 'ice', and it only took the guys 10 minutes to finish off the ladies when they were the 'ice'. So pretty much difference huh.

So its was at about 9.40pm when they decided to cease. Group photos session. I was never the take photos type, so I'm quite a stranger to cameras. But still be a nice guy and helped them take their group photos. And i could hardly function these scene taking machines.

There was one camera which i had no idea of functioning, the screen was pitch dark and the owner, whoever it is actually said just take... How do i know what's going to come out of it? OMG la... But just anyhow take la... I didn't volunteer to take the photos anyway =P. So don't blame me for being a lousy photographer =P.

I was so busy enjoying their laughter, their joy, their fun that i actually forgotten that i haven't eaten my dinner. I did not suffer a single hunger pang. Proves how much I've forgotten. Maybe when we're all happy and gay, a little thing like that won't do any difference anymore. Perhaps my brain didn't even accept a single nerve reporting hunger pangs since i was so happy.

Happiness makes the world go round.

Know i was going to be sooooo dammmnnnnn late when i got home. Didn't care much. To me, its worth it. I didn't regret a second i was there and took this option except that few seconds when someone was hurling insults at me, while i was taking the photos. And my staring obviously had no effect since it was so dark and no one could hardly see my eyes.

So some 3E people don't like me after all. Can't blame them, I'm not a very friendly person anyway. Its okay. I hope. I just don't know how to answer if they ask me why i was doing there. Lol.

Prepared to face the consequences of being late for 3 hours. Didn't receive any after all. Or perhaps, they haven't arrive since my brother's wasn't at home when i went back. Maybe my punishment is awaiting me... Don't care. Don't want to care. Will not care. Its my choice and option and i will have to answer for me.


Dare to risk, dare to pay.

No comments: