Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Start of holidays

So the holidays have started. But we still have our extended lessons. Seems like everyone is pretty negative about it. Keep seeing the word 'sian' when people write about the extended lessons in their blogs... Hmmz.

Feel pretty neutral. I don't really mind the lessons. Honestly. But then, I keep dozing off during maths lesson. Don't know why >.< Maybe this classroom feng shui not good for maths. Lol.

This is gonna be a very busy week >.<
I think i'll be home everyday at least 6pm. Not a very good sign, especially if this is supposed to be the holidays already...

Monday - CHOIR+library! Reached home at 7pm+
Tuesday - CHOIR dance... Reached home at 6.15pm
Wednesday - Snooker! Reaching home at about 6pm ba...
Thursday - PTC! Reach
home at at least 7pm >.<
Friday - CHOIR! Maybe reach home at 6.30pm?

SO I'LL BE SO DAMN TIRED >.<
In fact, I'm already so damn tired now butbutbut i missed computer so come use awhile =P. Dancing was disastrous. I'm sure I've made my point across since everytime i dance, i say its disastrous. Lol...

Finally learned finish the dancing steps for 'Circle Of Life'(the lion king song =P). At least, as far as miss yee had to teach. Although it is disastrous in a way that human eyes are not meant to see it, i can still know how to dance, the steps i can all dance out... But nice anot is another matter totally... Lol.

For the alumni item, finished quite a lot. Although this one i really really cannot make it in terms of mastering the steps and making it look presentable...

Well, with the upcoming 'SingOut', i guess i have been pretty much mixing around with the choir people. Especially when i have to take part in the alumni item. Seniors i never used to know, never used to talk to, suddenly now all know.

I used to talk only to the sec 3 choir people(mostly guys) and laurel+sec 2 boys. Never really say anything to the others. But now, when we spending so much time together, I seem to be talking to people like madeline, gladys, melody more... Its amazing how come i never ever talked to them. Maybe i need to be more friendly. Maybe I'm really a 'dao kia'. Maybe i should change myself(reminds me of WangLeeHorn's song =P).

SingOut isn't far away now. And I'm selling away 2 tickets!(the other 2 can't be sold, even if there's demand for it) First time managed to sell away SingOut tickets!!! Many thanks to BigBird and Gregory!!! Haha... Thanks Thanks =P.

Tomorrow's the 'big day' for half the cohort. They're going to have their O' level's chiense tomorrow. Wish you people luck!!! Wished i could be taking the paper too >.< I know i can't. Maybe just not qualified. Haiz... If time could be reversed, I dare guarantee my life will not be like this ever again. I have too many regrets this lifetime.


Avoiding the rights and the wrongs.

No comments: