Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday, the history paper!

So, I've always wanted to say this. But i never got the chance, its either i always forget to write it out(like i always do.) or i don't get the evidence i want, or rather remember the evidence i want.

I've always told people something that i wrote in my blog. Then they'll say, "yah, i know, you wrote in your blog." And I'll be left there wondering why that tagboard on the right side of this blog is abit dead. Especially when compared to the amount of people that claim that they read my blog.

But people... I forgive you. Because i myself am too lazy to tag too =P.

So friday, was a very happy and sad day. Happy because its like one of the last papers and sad because it isn't the last. Happy because the week in coming to an end and sad because i know friday nights are freaking lonely.

And the history paper wasn't as okay as i thought it will be. Due to the fact that a wolfie like me cannot communicate with human beings, my language is therefore very weak. When my language is very weak, subjects which requires essays such as the 2 humanities subjects that i take will be very disastrous.

Question: How far do you agree that the inability to grasp english is the main reason why students cannot score for humanities subjects such as history and social studies?

Answer! Lol. I won't do that. It will be too long.

But i can cross reference to the example that i myself cannot score due to the inability to grasp english. Hahaha. Think will have more mark =P.

Went for a dosage for soccer. Because the guys wanted to. As i said in the previous post, i shall refrain from soccer for as long as the guys don't play. So when they play, i play too lor! Lol...

And we're like supposed to meet at 11am in school? Paper ended at 10am(plus the paper collecting and dismissal). But when we play soccer like for 40 minutes... Its impossible to be on time =P. And i couldn't contact lewis. He didn't reply or pick up the phone -.-

Procceded to vivo myself. Realised i don't know how to go. I'm like damn sua ku can? Then jiaqi msged me to go to dhoby ghuat. Little did i know, vivocity was not at dhoby ghuat, we have to change trains to the north-east line. I didn't know that. So i was like which exit for dhoby ghuat arh? Never mind walk around see see. Maybe tikam will go right one. But its impossible, since vivo isn't even in dhoby ghuat in the first place.

So when i wandered to find the correct exit(when there's none) i wandered to the north-east line area. Then i was thinking, "i am supposed to find an exit. so must be the wrong place". So i went up the escalator again. And jiaqi msged me that its in harbourfront. So i was thinking habourfront should be in the north-east line. So i went down the escalator again. And 2 foreign workers asked me for directions... Then when i stared at the diretion board that they where were asking directions from me from, i discovered 'harbourfront' was not there(because i was looking at the wrong board).

So i proceeded up the escalator again but this time i was the signboard at one of the sides pointing 'harbourfont --->'. Crap. Went down again. Hope no one saw me. Like i've been up and down the same row of escalators for 5 times? 3 down 2 up. Lol... And this time an uncle asked me how to get to orchard road... And i said 'north-south line' the signboards there will write. And he thanked me profusely. I did 2 good deeds today! Lol.

Finally reached vivo and met up with juinli and jiaqi while mingchuen and jielin are still dunno at where. Slacked under the shade of a tree in sentosa until mingchuen and jielin arrived. Then went down to play with some water. I got dunked, like always. People reluctant to go into the water will always be dunked. And maybe its a tradition. But its always the guys who 'betray' me. I shall not trust another guy such as mingchuen or david in a beach.

Since the sun was like blazing hot, the sands were also damn hot. And after getting out of the water, barefooted us was trying to speed up as the ground is really really very hot. Although it doesn't make too much of an effect to me. And so you could see 2 idiots who were not wearing sandals or slippers scurrying quickly along the grass. Since the grass is like not hot...

Ended up in sakae. MingChuen grumbled alot in there but didn't write anything on his blog... Hahaha... First time eat sakae. Don't know a thing. But was overall quite good except that MingChuen couldn't enjoy his meal... HAHAHA!

Went back to vivo... Saw this wj and i know his name!!! Hahaha... Not jiaqi tell me one. Is bigbird tell me one can??? Lol... I shall not comment on wj.

Was on the train with the birthday girl, jielin and mingchuen. And we did a very stupid thing. As we were like chatting in the train, we didn't realize it was dhoby ghuat already. And all the way until mingchuen reminded us, we were totally oblivious to the fact that we were supposed to get off already. Lol? Then rush out of the train like some stupid idiots >.<

Chat chat and chat(on the train). And btw, if you have totally no idea who's the birthday girl, its juinli!!!

Erm, other than the little bit of sunburn that i got and the lousy history paper, it was overall a very nice day =P.


The presence of pain proves the existence of love.

No comments: