Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Class Chalet!

Its the class chalet again! Though it didn't go as i planned, it was still quite great! With hints of boredom here and there =P.

I know due to SingOut! practices, I've been drifting apart from the Humility people. Which is why i know i should try to go for the chalet in an attempt to pull things back. Now thinking of it, I'm not really that successful. Somehow, this time round, the class chalet didn't feel as good in terms of bonding as the previous one. Maybe, its just me.

Its kind of unbelievable that Ms Choi, our dear form teacher, could play cards so well. No offense there but the impression she always gives is a very guai guai type of lady. Then come our class chalet play cards -.- Seems a little appropriate, somehow, don't know why >.<

Maybe its just me imagining things. Maybe its just me thinking too much... Of course, it might be a good thing to thing so much. I still remembered that once in primary school, my teacher said that human less than 10% of their brains. So maybe i've exceeded the 20%. But that doesn't make me any cleverer than the others. I'm still my Idiotic Genius.

Chatting in the middle of the night sometimes are really beneficial. I've known of a possibility that i do not dare explore in terms of thinking. I keep telling myself not to think too much. But the possibility still remains. I finally understand that, it is still necessary to think about things like that.

Sometimes, things that we feel are right and best, may just be the thing that the person hates most. Its a big world of possibility here and my thinking of doing thing my way may be wrong. I know I'm a person who loves to hug authority. Ambitious, and a little despicable if necessary.

This chalet just further proves that I'm such a person after all. Perhaps I'm not even fit to think so far, especially when I'm not even near the first step i set for myself. Perhaps its all think no action. Perhaps I'm not even fit to like someone.

Or maybe, its just that I'm so clouded by flowers that I can't even think straight. Maybe its just that I've gone crazy already. Or maybe, i wasn't even sane in the first place. Emotional i may get, its just my personality. I'm a person whose so freaking sensitive it scares the hell out of myself.

And i can't even drink.
抽刀断水,水更流
举杯消愁,愁更愁
但,想要借酒消愁都不行
This chalet seemed to tell me something.
I'm allergic to alcohol.
Unbelievable. I could not believe myself either. just 2 small paper cups are enough to turn me red as a tomato. But that runs in my blood. So i know I'm not drunk and wasn't even close to drunk. But what tells me that I'm most likely allergic is the fact that, i feel itchy all over when i drink. I thought its just this time, but when i think, it seems that everytime i drink, the same damn thing happens. So perhaps I'm just allergic to alcohol after all.

I remember promising myself not to cook at all in this class chalet and just leave everything to HongYi. But i had no idea why i went to cook later. Its seems so... crap? I don't even remember why i don't want to cook at all. Perhaps I just want to see how people die? But I don't think that's the case. I can be cruel, but not during situations like this.

Somehow, the more i try to solve things, the more confused i get. Like a thick layer of water on mud. Trying to see a thing in the mud with the layer of water on is impossible. But trying to clear away the water would only make things even more muddy. 真是进退两难.

Someone please come and teach me how to settle these things... I've only got 2 things on my mind. But trust me, they're enough to drive anyone crazy. Like how crazy I am now.


Praying that everything would turn out all right when i know its not going to.

No comments: