Saturday, November 17, 2007

Start of Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, the holidays are here. People are very happy! Well, that's as far as i know. No one except me sad anything negative about the holidays yet =P.

Even though i enjoyed the choir camp alotalotalot... Still feel a little sad not seeing the people in class on fri. Last day in school must get high party and go siao ma. But then, choir camp also allows me to go siao.

Still feels a little out of place. Its like SingOut is making too busy already. And my super good/bad(decide yourself)habit of not using the computer after 6pm during weekdays results in my not using the computer for the whole week >.< Sometimes i do break that habit though =P.

So when i suddenly see so many posts by many friends... Posts speaking of fun and happiness, sorrow and sadness... Feel so sad not being there. Which is why, i think, is the reason i feel a little out of place.

But honestly, If i really really have to choose between the choir and class... I think, i would most probably choose choir. So maybe, I'm not much of a saint after all to say those things.

Then again, when i sososo long never use the computer, it only means that i sososo long cannot update. And i have SO MANY THINGS ABOUT CHOIR CAMP to say. I really really enjoyed it! Butbutbut... It's kind of personal, not that i care if other people will gossip around, my reputation's already vacuuming the floor.

Now I've incurred a post debt. Which i think should be broken down by writing shorter posts or not i think i can write a 4500 word essay on the choir camp. Honestly. Can one. There's so much i wanna say, so much joy i wanna share. But, i know i won't write it down now. Because most of the feelings are already died down...

This post is saying about the start of holidays.
So it should be a happy post.
So sorry for writing until its so sad.


I need to cook dinner no more, I can just feast on the flowers growing on my head.

No comments: