Thursday, November 08, 2007

Deepavali!!!

Last post was sunday... Which meant i wasn't online for 4 days already!!! Arhhh! My dear computer, now I'm back =P.

So if i could write a blogpost with 31 paragraph and 1500 words to describe 2 days of my life, imagine what would happen if i wrote one that describes 4 days of my life. HAHA =P. 62 paragraphs and 3000 word essay. Lol =P.

I shan't murder you people with my words, thou shall be considerate and not do anything of such evil. Haha =P.

So I've been so busy again. These 2 weeks of extended lesson, I've been much much more busy than normal days. With the SingOut coming up, it really cramps up most of my schedule. In fact, most of the days, i get so tired that once my head touches the pillow, i start to wander into dreamland.

Which also explains the extraordinary event of a homework debt. To think of it, NONE of the homework that has been given during the extended lessons are done. Now that's disastrous. Haha... Shit man. I wonder if I'll fail the tests coming up. Hope i will not =P.

Since Mr Tan is away on his policeman course, our maths lessons are mostly teacher-less. Which makes us free for 11 periods a week. And since its Humility we're talking about, the percentage of people taking this time to do the work they're supposed to do is less than 20%. And we brought at least deck of poker cards everyday. Maximum is 3, at least, so far I've seen.

Since everyone normally plays "Big2", or the common term "TaiDee", the game "bridge" is pretty stranger to them. Basically, as far as i know, the pioneers in our class for 'bridge' are just stephen, sheryl, me , lewis, and szehoe(not sure). And so you need 4 person to play a game of bridge. And lewis always never come de ma. Then SzeHoe also never play de. So stephen, sheryl and i had to teach someone to play so we could play. Lol.

So we teached christopher and victoria. And soon, the class saw how much fun we have together and has been pleading to be teached. I wonder if i teached most of them anyway. All i know is, the next day in school, the decks are all set up for bridge instead of Big2. You cannot imagine the guilt i felt. Taught them bad again. Haiz.

Well, so to pull myself outta the craze they were having, i started playing with the rubiks cube that JuinLi and David introduced to the class. And well, pretty soon the class was all playing either the cube or bridge. Hardly able to see someone studying in our class anymore. And that this is supposed to be our intensive lesson for O levels. Lol. Aren't we taking it too lightly?

In fact, our class was SO SLACK that yesterday morning, when i stepped into the classroom at 5 past seven, no one was doing anything, and that soon, the only thing we were doing was, playing cards. But trying to don't get too involved de me, went to open my 'MyPaper' to read. And spotted a sudoku puzzle!

So i started trying to solve it! Lol. So our class was like having 2 groups of people. 1 group playing cards, while the other solving sudoku. Haha. Mc was surprised that people were even doing sudoku. Lol. Guess i should pull myself out now, sorry for even pulling people down in the first place.

Profiling was kind of crap. Learning style, what visual, audio, kinewhatever. All i know is that the kinewhatever thing applies to the largest extent while everything else that was said can be applied to me. How to improve our learning, every method, is applicable in my situation, because i've tried them but are too lazy to continue them.

As for the thinking style. EVERYTHING FITS, all the positive negative of the different thinking style, applies. For example,
A theoretical thinker
-is someone believes every situation deserves thorough analysis and deliberation.
-looks beyond the obvious and finds the underlying principle or "moral of the story".

Lets just take this two as example. If you know me in real life. I often analysize situations and tell you what will happen even if this or that did not come out, what will happen if this and that did not happen. I also will always say, after a long period of reasoning, the moral of the story is blah blah blah. But the test hor, proves that Theoretical Thinker is the least attribute of me. I feel like shouting bullshit.

However, it isn't entirely false, which makes sense of course, or not their company shut down le. Lol. But as i said, all of the thinking traits can be found in me. Those two on top are examples, here are more, they are taken from different kind of thinkings by the way.

-Views things in terms of their usefulness
-Tunes into feelings and attitudes around them
-Asks for personal opinons from others before deciding(most of the times)
-"Reads into" what is said
-Will learn a new skill if he feels it serves their purpose
-Is intrigued by the unknown
-Is passionate about convictions

Plus the two on top, its 9 i have here. Haha. 9 traits from 4 different types of thinking styles. Hmmz?


Burying the truths alive in a grave of lies.

No comments: