Saturday, November 10, 2007

Wedding Dinner!

So I've just came back from my brother's girlfriend's sister's wedding. A little confusing here, nothing we cannot handle though.

Yesterday choir was fun!!! FunFunFun! Went up to snooker to play a few games with myself and even though i thought i took damn long to clear the balls, each game only took 30 minutes -.- To think that i considered that damn fast in secondary one. Looks like i improved quite a lot =P.

Went for choir 30 minutes early since i don't feel like playing snooker anymore. Discovered that so many sec 3 were there already. So we practiced the alumni dance, in front of the juniors!!! Well, it wasn't THAT bad after all. At least i still can make it... A little bit =P.

When choir started, we practiced, dance. AGAIN. But not the alumni dance. The 'SingOut' & 'Circle Of Life'(lion king song) dance. Went pretty high and crazy with madeline and noeleen. They very thickskin =P. So we're fooling around pretty much. Lol.

Then the sectional leaders decided to call us dance row by row. But the 3 of us were still in the fooling around mode. So although i could remember and dance out all the steps, it still really cannot make it. Lol.

So end up, sisca called out all those people who needed 'tuition' for dance. Lol! And they keep emphasizing on my name because they knew i was fooling around. LOL. Like a clown man. Haha =P.

Afterwards wilson told me its HU who sabotaged me >.< Lol. I saw not say the story. Just find it funny =P. HU ARH! Damn sia suay. Then end up 3 of us tio the 'tuition'. Lol. Dance for alumni dance then end up choir dance also cmi. Sia Suay like siao. Lol...

Since laurel and limhan came back, and they found a basetball, we went down to play basketball. And limhan hor... From golden hair lion king, become rambutan, now hair turn to purple, i also don't know what nickname to give. Lol.

Basketball was crap. I cracked the middle finger of my right hand. And I'm experiencing life without my middle finger. Lol. Though i rarely use it for cursing, i still use in pretty much in life. Like typing. So its still OUCH when im typing >.<

Today is crap. I am so feeling unwell. Although there isn't a fever, i can hardly get outta bed. Just sleep and sleep and sleep and SLEEP. I think i slept more than 14 hours today. Lol. But now, its considered yesterday already. Lols.

Went for wedding dinner. For the first time in my life, the table i was sitting in had food leftover for EVERY DISH. Omg? Everytime i go wedding dinner, sure is the whole table people damn good at eating. Then i could hardly afford a second serving. But this time, in order to let the fish and prawns and vegetables die in peace, my family(4 of us) stuffed the food like mad. AND YET, there were still leftovers.

Blame the 5 kids sitting man. All so shy, don't wanna take food. Make me feel so guilty... AND THEY WASTE FOOD. Must be considerate ma, where can waste food? Tsk tsk... Youngsters nowadays.

Make me and my bro eat until we were like tall&thin idiots stuffing food down so the fish and prawns can rest in peace. Lol.

There was one time, when my brother's phone rang, and mine phone rang too(but its in silent mode, so its vibrated). So we were both bending down to pluck out our phones when my bro gimme that 'Its my phone that rang, not yours' look. Then he asked, "What you doing?"(with a damn puzzled look). Lol. Then i was like saying, erm, my phone rang too... Lol.

And end up i replied to so many sms that my family commented that i was a busy man >.< My brother keep suaning me to study hard, a choice to make.
One who works with a pen or
One who works with his hands.

Meaning, manager jobs that has air conditioned conditions and just write reports and sign forms... Blah blah blah. Or the other manual worker who works all day long and gets grease on his hands while the workplace is like a furnace.

And i felt like telling him, i wanna work with my mouth. Lol =P. Be a psychologist and work with my mouth to hypnotize people and work in air conditioned places with a pen rarely used. Like that then shuang ma... Lol...


Shouldn't, but want to. Its my choice after all.

No comments: