Saturday, November 03, 2007

Dissection and open house

Shall not write out my pre-written post. Its a little too strong in the language(that doesn't mean vulgarities -.-). Wanna see then come find me. Its in my foolscap book.

Forgot to bring tie >.< Punishment was to run 10 rounds in the parade ground. Honestly speaking, I was quite impressed with myself for running the 10 rounds without stopping. For most guys, its a simple feat, when you're looking at a talltallthinthin wolfie it isn't.

Then got me damn high all the long. Maybe i should go jog every morning in the holidays =P.

Had dissection as part of our biology lesson. Its right to take biology lor! Lol. These frogs that we're supposed to work on, really, pitiful sia. At first they struggled so hard to get out of the bag, only to be blocked by the different guys blocking the exit.

Then they got drunk despite them trying so hard to get out. But well, they're experimental creatures aren't they? Pitied them. Haiz. People say 酒醉三分醒. True enough. Although they're drunk, they still struggled for their survival. However futile it may be, at least they tried. Hardy creatures aren't they?

Even though i was the first to take the frog out and caused the girls to scream like some stupid woman, i was one of the last who managed to fully dissect it. Lol. Cause i was helping with JuinLi at some point of the time too. Seems like my hands can't seem to stay still.

Its not like I'm scared, its just that whenever i take a scissors and try to be precise in my cutting, my hands will tremble. I wonder why. No wonder my art sucks, can't even draw a line straight. Lol. Maybe I'm just too used to manual labor. LOL =P.

Heard a 'sss' sound when i was cutting away the skin and revealing a little red flesh. Never thought much of it but was thinking that i must have poked some organ by accident >.< Sorry arh frog!

Realized much later that its the lungs. LOL =P. And so only our frog had its lungs deflated. Lol. Lmao. Ended up cutting here and there wrongly... Or rather, not so precisely, which resulted to excessive bleeding =P. Our frog, i proudly announce, is the BLOODIEST frog of our class. Lol =P.

After seeing other frogs getting tortured by the other guys, I'm amazed to find out that guys are sick people when it comes to killing frogs, all i did was to cut out the frogs heart while they cut this cut that. Make the frog 死无全尸. Haiz, I'm pitying the frogS again. Lol.

Particularly impressed with the frog's heart. Even though i already cut it out, its still pumping. Which means that, looking at the frog's heartbeat doesn't assure you the exact time you killed the frog. the frog could be brain dead but the heart carries on, you can dig out the heart, and it carries on.

Impressed.

Since most of the frog murderers have no more appetite and desire for food, we've decided to not eat anything during recess. And me, who is also one of the frog murderers, chose to gossip away... Lol. And since you can't gossip alone, you've to find someone right? And since its gossip, of course you don't want others to hear...

So we went up to the fourth floor which i am incredibly certain that no one who knows us would be walking around the fourth floor. I may still be accurate, but there's also loopholes. I forgot about the way to the fourth floor. MC saw us >.<

Now that's pretty equivalent to letting most of the guys know -.-

Went to computer lab for history lessons. Supposed to post a comment on the 2 questions as an answer. Supposed to post it in the history blog. So that is my first time posting such a long comment(2 paragraphs) on a blog. Lol.

Went for choir. And something damn funny happened during choir. Since my brother was calling me, i couldn't afford to pick up right? So i waited for the phone call to end. And btw, i still don't know its my brother. All i know is that something is vibrating in my pocket, and it can't be the key. I'm certain about that.

So i waited for it to end then look at who called before i knew it was my brother. And then!!! JUST WHEN i was going to put in back in my pocket, dear miss yee, the conductor of presbyterian high school, holy innocents high school, bukit batok secondary school and many others, equipped with a master's degree in psychology spotted me.

She shouted, or rather said in a slightly larger volume, "YanCheng! Nice phone, you want to change with me?". The shock that i experienced last for 0.5 seconds before my reply came, "You sure anot? I don't mind =P." First time talk back to miss yee. Haha =P.

And miss yee was a little shocked too i guess. So she didn't managed to come up with a reply. Just let the whole choir laugh =P. I'm proud of my black-and-white phone =P.

PHS's open house was today! In case you haven't realized, everything above is history. Lol. Went to school early. Planned to open up the snooker room.

BUTBUTBUT the security guard say they haven't found the snooker room key and are under the impression that it is ME who lost it >.< I'm innocent!!!

So slacked around and went up to the library to read newspaper. Very guai right? Lol. Since i have nothing to do anyway =P. Then after reading the articles that interests me, i went down to see there's anything to do when i saw wilson and got the choir room key =P.

Went to choir room and found out that its not even locked in the first place -.- Cause GuZheng was inside(their room is inside the music room). So went to on the radio and started to read. Haven't read 3 pages kelvin call me play Yu-Gi-Oh with him liao... Lol. So decided to comply and played.

The choir people strolled in slowly and soon, everyone was present and was preparing for our performance. Warmed up practised twice and off we went, to the cca areas for our performance.

Heard my planet's 彩云追月 played by CO again. Lol. They played far beyond my handphone's ringtone, which is a good thing since i remembered the other parts of the song now =P.

Went for our performance, the PA system was a little messy. They kept changing the sound and we sounded weird, even though the speakers aren't facing us, we can tell that we sounded weird. Even miss yee was like commenting on the PA system. EVEN THOUGH we still sounded nice =P.

While walking back to the choir room after our briefing by miss yee, JunHao was stopped by BigBird and they were discussing things in ‘他’ ‘他’ ‘他’. And i was so puzzled that although i tried not to be a busybody and understand everything, it was really too 'interesting'. Lol. So many he, he, he.

Still became a busybody after all when i asked JunHao about everything in the choir room. And i can't help but laugh when i heard everything.

In chinese, its called, 夜路走的多,迟早会见鬼
In english, its called, Play too much fire, surely will get burn(Singlish, please do not learn =P).

Just realized this blogpost got more than 30 paragraph. Lmao. So many!!! Hahahahahaha. I should go write a novel man. Maybe i should take up the english assignment of 1500 word essay. HAHA =P.


You can hold my hand if you want to
Because I've always wanted to hold yours.

No comments: