Wednesday, November 14, 2007

First day of choir camp!!

Supposed to study for the 2 tests that were coming up this morning. Ended up dozing off... So in the end i didn't study >.< What the hell... And its two of the quite important tests, one is 'Secret Society' test which i cannot afford to fail because i don't wanna spend more time redoing the test -.-

And the other, is dear A-Maths that i so badly wanted to pass since i failed it the EOYs butbutbut... Since i wasn't taught much about it, and i am the laziest kind of student which a teacher could have(that never ever does any self-study), i obviously could not pass it without studying the textbook much.

BUTBUTBUT... I dozed off... SO DIE... Didn't get to study anything in the timeslot i wanted >.< The fortunate thing of the unfortunate thing is that i arise to my consciousness at 11.30pm! And so i planned to study at 5am in the morning... Lol.

I waswaswas really wishing that the stupid alarm would only wake me up but not my brother... Because, if my brother realised i dozed off and not study and then woke up at 5am to study... He will sure scold and call me to go back to bed... So bo bian must wish that it doesn't wake him up! Haha.

Luckily(again), my brother didn't wake up so i still managed to climb out of bed and study my secret society test... But then again, its hugging buddha leg after all, so please don't expect so much out of it... Lol.

While i was studying, it started to rain... But the nice thing is that I've never realized that a scenery that is half-blocked by HDBs would also form a beautiful scenery. Minutes before rain started to drop, the difference in air pressure caused huge winds to move about ANDANDAND the clouds to fly here and there.

It was the only sight that could be seen at 5am i guess, because i've never seen it before. GREEN clouds... Moving from right to left in the foreground of the sceneery... Behind these bundled colourful droplets, lies a dark layer of sky... And behind behind, which is basically the background, lies a line of red. Its a LINE. But its only half a line as the other half is behind the HDBs... If i wasn't studying for my test, and if i had art blood in me, i would definitely DEFINITELY draw it down. Too bad... Haiz.

I took 1 hour to study my test -.- 2 questions nia and i took an hour. Jialat man... And after the brushing up and breakfast(i choing to study FIRST), i was late... DIE... no extra time was supposed to be given. Haha. Then i late. DIE... But luckily, Mrs Janice Lim also LATE. HAHAHAHA =P.

Went for A Maths test, which i didn't touch at all, not even the textbook. DIE. But just upon entering the classroom, i got chased out by Mr Chandra because the choir people from 3 Endurance(TCG&NJH) were taking their biology class test...

The a maths paper was damn damn damn easy. I am very confident that if i touched the a maths textbook, i would know how to do them... BUTBUTBUT. I didn't... SO... DIE. DIE.DIE.DIE.DIE.DIE.DIE.DIE.DIE.DIE.DIE.

Maybe i would just pass... percentage = 0.0000000000000001%

Went to HIHS for our choir camp. Their school had a spiral staircase!!! And its also the first staircase we see! And it leads to the hall!!! Lol. So cool, but then i cannot stand too near to the centre because my feet very big >.<

The morning's studying has taken effect. I was damn tired when dancing. No energy de... And i almsot fell asleep... DURING A CHOIR PRACTICE! When everyone singing also can fall asleep. Impressive...

Shall not talk too much about my day camp. My neighbour is rushing me >.<

Birdtalk along the way back. I am proud to annouce that Miss Tan Chia Gek, Sheryl Yeo and Mr Ng Jun Hao were in cahoots of something which i still do not know now... All i know is that they're planning something and there's no way that i could know since once i go close... THEY WILL SAY GO LOOK AT BIRDS -.- like whats the link?

I shall contiune this post another time...


Pessimistic? Maybe.
Realistic? Definitely.

No comments: